PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 717273

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
So sorry to keep you waiting, everyone, I was just at school doing school stuff and whatnot. Also, why did my last post get 3 upvotes? Is it because the view is gorgeous?
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
grandmaster.pnga.png
I feel like this meeting is taking longer than I thought, so I am coming home late. Hope I will get home in time!
grandmaster.pnga.png
Yes! Finally back home! Took an hour or more, but it's alright now! Thanks for being so patient with me everyone! Oh, and I did see that the rainbow gave luck after all, after I read Lance's Journal (check it out here, it's awesome!)! Guess that Sally likes the rainbow too!
grandmaster.pnga.png
Back at school again! I’m just annoyed that I have to carry my backpack and some bags. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine! c:
grandmaster.pnga.png
I’m a give my bestie friend (not on PFQ) a present! I hope they like it! <3
grandmaster.pnga.png
Ugh, I have homework. At least today's a short day! :D
grandmaster.pnga.png
Back again! I was watching YT for the most part, but at least I have nothing to do (for now)!
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hey, look at these cute bois I bought a few days ago! Now I need an Umbreonite Q for that Umbreon Delta Boi, but of course, I have no currency left! ;-;
grandmaster.pnga.png
👏 Big thanks to icedragonboi for giving me that Umbreonite Q! 👏 👏 *Clapping/Applause Noise Here* 👏
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hey, another pretty birb! I love him already! Please feed him, he's starving! And a free GIF Bulby Bait for those hunting Bulbasaur! Doing others if you want!

Cute Bulby

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 717273

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page