PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

Junker Queen's AvatarJunker Queen
support makes since plus delta stuff isn't canon so this is entirely up to the great absol
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
This suggestion has my FULL SUPPORT!!! I've been trying to get Eevee Deltas of all types and I'm failing (The only ones I have were gifted to me by some friends) tremendously. I haven't even hatched a Delta egg yet; it's so expensive! Knowing my luck I'll get a type that I already have, so it would be really usefull to have this kind of thing. I've upvoted the first post! But yeah, said my thing, gonna go do some other stuff now ^^
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
bump
bump
Mewanaiter's AvatarMewanaiter
I just collect whatever Deltas I can, but because it takes me several days to get enough delta points to get enough to activate an egg, I don't have too many, and rather than trying to collect a lot of Deltas as I'd like I instead just save up delta points for months so I can get a delta legend or two. If this was added, maybe I could get a few more Deltas. Support.
Haha... Forum Signature Funny ~ Mewanaiter
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I was thinking about this the other day! Big support. I'm a huge fan of this, and completely agree that it'd have to be much lower DP then it cost. I would even argue that you only get one Delta Point back, no matter what it cost to hatch the delta.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
SubwayWolf's AvatarSubwayWolf
1DP per returned mon would be extremely low return value, in my opinion. It would not help this "delta economy" crisis. If a delta returns its shiny's EHP DP value, instead, that would be more fair. You would still be losing 80% of the DP value it took to create the delta in the first place (a 5kEHP egg requires 20 points to delta. One 5kEHP shiny is worth 4DP). Even if that value is reduced to 50%-75%, as long as it is proportional to egg EHP, that would create a measure of fairness. Considering legendary eggs cost up to 120DP to delta... there needs to be a proportional fairness here, in order to have a true-to-form "sink". I've already put my support into this thread and continue to support it. Since then, deltas have continued to diminish dramatically in value. I see people selling deltas for as low as 10GP each. There needs to be a delta sink feature on this site, before deltas become completely worthless. What it costs to create them is massively outweighed by what they are worth, and the economy based around them is being destroyed. It is a detrimental core issue with the PFQ trade-based economy at this point. Please, PFQ staff, look into this if you can. 💙 Much love to everyone putting their ideas into this thread so far.
zack | journal | shop | icon |
steel delta collector (2,500+)!
Marauder87's AvatarMarauder87
Support! There is one thing i was thinking, maybe implement a limit to how many you can DP at once? Only 5 or 10 a day? We do have to consider, that when this gets approved, alot of deltas will be DP. So there is going to be a big inflation of dps the first few days. Am i making sence? I am not good at explaining whats in my head xd
I think it'll balance out relatively quickly. Meanwhile, I don't think a daily limit makes sense, considering there isn't a limit on the dp you can get by trading in other specials
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
I support! Except I do think that Deltas should be worth fewer DP than their shiny counterparts, just in the interest of ~sort of~ keeping the delta point market stable. Perhaps instead of having them based on egg exp cycles they might all be worth 1-2dp regardless of exp. Maybe that's not such a great idea but it means that the recycling isn't completely worthless! I mean, as much as I like the idea, I do feel like they should be worth less than shinies but also don't know how that would work when there are shinies like magikarp that are only worth one point to begin with...
The long road to my dream hunt: x18 / 1100
1.64% Cloned Sash progress

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page