PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

SubwayWolf's AvatarSubwayWolf
1DP per returned mon would be extremely low return value, in my opinion. It would not help this "delta economy" crisis. If a delta returns its shiny's EHP DP value, instead, that would be more fair. You would still be losing 80% of the DP value it took to create the delta in the first place (a 5kEHP egg requires 20 points to delta. One 5kEHP shiny is worth 4DP). Even if that value is reduced to 50%-75%, as long as it is proportional to egg EHP, that would create a measure of fairness. Considering legendary eggs cost up to 120DP to delta... there needs to be a proportional fairness here, in order to have a true-to-form "sink". I've already put my support into this thread and continue to support it. Since then, deltas have continued to diminish dramatically in value. I see people selling deltas for as low as 10GP each. There needs to be a delta sink feature on this site, before deltas become completely worthless. What it costs to create them is massively outweighed by what they are worth, and the economy based around them is being destroyed. It is a detrimental core issue with the PFQ trade-based economy at this point. Please, PFQ staff, look into this if you can. 💙 Much love to everyone putting their ideas into this thread so far.
zack | journal | shop | icon |
steel delta collector (2,500+)!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page