PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I think the chance is closer to 30-40%, but the point still stands. Normal types aren't very popular (and therefore sellable) either, so having an outlet for them would be good
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
I think it make sence becaue I collect fairy deltas and I have some delta that are not fairy that I would like to trade in so once the v wave is fairy ill have a better chanse to get a fairy delta
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
bump
Vålêyãd's AvatarVålêyãd
I support this suggestion as much as possible. Don‘t wanna repeat what others already said, but I really like the idea that no Delta could be worthless. Normal and Rock Deltas for example are not popular and normally don‘t sell, and that makes me feel sad for the poor pokémon. ^^ Turning an egg into a delta eggs is very expensive, so why not make a use of the rotting Deltas in everyones fields and give a new way to gain points, even if it‘s just a few? Deltas would be more worthful, even if you say they give back just 1 Delta Point. Better than nothing.
(awesome Avatar made by awesome NixNight)
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Plus lots of people might be collecting a certain type of delta and there aren't enough for all of the people if they want multiple. If this is implemented then people might be able to have as many as they want as long as there's still that type in stock
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin
i support this so much ;w; you can literally just trade them in for 1 or 2 points or something small like that it would help alot since deltas dont seem to do well on market and releasing them would waste all the currency you put into them with no benefits
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! tired...i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. gif from the anime sailor moon~
bump
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
support i was collecting all the delta vulpix's i hatched but i stopped doing it because i would just get 2-3+ fields full of deltas i dont need. no one would buy them so they got released and wasting my time and dp, very rarely they got swapped. even if its just 1 point i get back it would still be better than nothing, ill still be a bit annoyed that i didnt get the full refund of dp but atleast i got something back out of it. not sure if someone said it or not but legendarys/exclusives/variants should be worth a bit more than 1 point, especially if they are not a normal delta.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Support, as long as it's a very small amount, like under 5DP. I've always found the cost to make a delta isn't worth their actual value. I don't want to ruin the market for deltas, I like that they're cheaper, but it just feels terribly unbalanced as it is, there's no drive to hunt for them other than "I think they're pretty," which I do, but that's why I just buy them and luckily fairy and psychics (the two I like) are generally pretty cheap, lol. I just think they should be easier to get since they're not very valuable or worth it like shinies and albinos are.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Absolutely no support. This would destroy the already deteriorating dp market (loweing from 2zc per value to around 1.5zc value) which is what people some people use as income by selling mass s/a or melans. Even returning so much as 1dp will ruin the whole market. If a regular delta is worth 1dp then whats a shiny magikarp worth? Also the regular delta market would be ruined then too. I can sell a decend amount of deltas for 50gp. But if they become interchangeable with the holon center then people will just be looking to buy deltas at their delta price like how people buy shinies albinos and melans most of the time right now anyways.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page