PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ok, uhm... Hrm. I know the track record of speed with this RP isn't great and all, and I understand Extenuating Circumstances and all that, but if something is coming up which means a plot point your characters are doing is going to be delayed or unable to be finished, and you're able to be on the site, could you please pop me a message stating so? It'd be appreciated.
Right that time of year again, and I know for fact I won't be able to do this tomorrow, so I'll say it now while I have the chance to: Have a good Christmas Day, or whatever it may be that you celebrate around this time year, enjoy the day, and don't let grouchy relatives get you down.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Same to you, Ryko! Though I'll be at least attempting to post today...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Merry Christmas everyone! I'll see if I can post sometime this week~
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
I just realized... If I have this correct, then we have Aislin, Laura, Rowan, Kahlua, and Ama, and that's it. That's not a very big group, and more importantly cuts out two users completely: Hikari and Phox. I would say three, but Matt did state he would most likely be using new characters when he comes back. So... What do we do? How do we split up the group- well okay, that one's a little obvious since Aislin needs to hold up her end of the deal, and Rowan is not likely going to talk to Aislin right now. Anyway, what do we do? Retroactively state someone came through after the five?
New Characters would be one of three things: Dropped directly into the tower like Kahlua, 'Lost in the Void' which would redirect them to whichever world Ama and her group is in, or outside the tower somewhere and being guided (Unknowingly or otherwise) to the Tower. As for the 'Two Task-forces', Ama literally means 'Everyone else in this group gets to stay behind and look around, Imma go kill some things'
I have edited my most recent post, and for clarification, look up: D&D False Hydra, nasty little buggers those are.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
For all the times I've played Ocarina of time, I never knew that's what the monster in the well is actually called, or is at least based off of. There were few varying details but generally I got: - lives underground, in this case in the mines. - Has a fat bulbous body that doesn't particularly move, usually depicted as growing out of the ground. - has anywhere from 1 to 7 heads on long, long, LONG necks that can retract and stretch out to grapple, eat, watch you in your sleep, etc. - 'sings' a spell song of forgetfulness so anyone who hears it never notices its presence, even if you are staring right at it. They will also forget the presence of anyone who the hydra has eaten, confabulating (this is a great word I just learned) reasons to explain the traces of the missing person. - the forgetfulness spell drives people to paranoia and insanity as their brain tries to communicate to itself what it knows but won't let itself be aware of. - The false hydra cannot sing while it preys and eats. People will remember the truth in this time, but if no action is taken before the hydra sings again they will forget all over again. Just to check Ama's group is still outside the mine right? sort of right by the entrance?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Pretty much what a False Hydra is, a Hyrulian Dead Hand, but with Extra Heads. Close to the entrance yes, but they're effectively inside of the Mine, now fortunately, this False Hydra hasn't started eating people yet, but if left unchecked, it'll be a problem.
Okay, I can follow all of this quite easily. I'm off to a dentist appointment at the moment so I might be some time before I can focus enough to post properly. Sorry in advance!

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page