PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Hmm, alright. I can handle that. Should I post as Kahlua right now or should I wait for Morzone to post? Also, note to self, catch up on wordpad for both sets. I'm like thirty pages behind on this setup... *grumble*
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Working on a post now, don't worry! I don't have anything in mind for Laura or Rowan to get, as between the 'boss fight' and the events before Seth's fight I've set them up with everything I had planned for so far.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Yeetus Deletus because out of date.
The two bottles in question just so happen to be the emptied Potion that Rikazu drank and the emptied Turbo Ether Kuja had taken back at the facility. I figured since we never specified what happens to these things I just twisted reality a bit to have Aislin rinse them out and keep them. She'd know from Legend of Zelda how useful and empty bottle can be, after all. Also, Ryko, since the Interdimensional Elevator is where we currently are, and Matt said he wasn't going to use them anymore, why not just have the four stay in the elevator? They could have decided they'd had enough of being separated or something and choose to travel throughout the worlds here or whatever. They just, you know, don't come with when it's time to leave for good.
To be fair... what actually happens to the Bottles or containers when they're used? Is there some sort of trade-in place where they go? Nah, you've taken the logical route there. As for Matt's old characters, what happens to those four happens to those four, if they stay in the elevator, their choice, if they leave and go about their business, also their choice.
I'm really sorry, I'll try not to go so long between posts. A lot happened this week, but I'll do my best it doesn' interfere again. Also, is anyone going down to meet the girls? I kind of just stated we were heading towards the mountain so we could skip ahead to them arriving. Unless someone was planning something?
I wasn't planning on anything, if the two make it to the Train before anyone goes to pick them up, then that's what happens, once they get back however, the repairs'll be finished and off to the future of this world, which won't take long all things considered. Another thing here, once in a 'mirror' world, you're effectively bound to the rules of it, they could leave and just use a mirror to go another alternate but the future of it, buuuut, then they'd fail the first one and have to repeat it, so... kinda have to roll with the punches here, including the gaudy bright eyesore that the Ixion would realistically be.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Do any of you have a picture or something of this 'Ixion' time travel train? It sounds like an actual reference of something, but I don't find anything like what's described when I look it up.
Unfortunately, since it's from a relatively old game, images of it are rather bad quality, heres the best I got:

Just imagine this being constantly lit up, alot more bright, and generally a pain on the eyes if it was in front of you

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darkcloud/images/3/35/Ixion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100111214526
Yeah, not many images of it, this was the best I could do currently, I'll see if I can't grab an actual image from a save file tomorrow.
At the moment, try entering 'dark cloud 2 ixion' on google and a few good images pop up. One's a link to a youtube video, lemme check that one out for quality...

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page