PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Its okay Ryko. I'm happy enough someone responded. Refresh my memory, though: What is your time right now?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
It is currently 8:03 AM, GMT Timezone, so I'm 5 hours ahead of you I believe? Not gonna lie, not a fan of timezones sometimes, it can make communications kinda trickty.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
I hope you feel better soon, Aysu! And yeah...agreed that timezones are pretty annoying sometimes..
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Thanks, you two. I really appreciate it. Also, timezones are only slightly annoying for me, as I always think time itself is kind of interesting.
Hopefully it's not actually anything serious, just a bad case of something minor. That is never going to come out sounding right.
...Ryko, I hate to tell you this, but I would not be up right now if I didn't think it was fairly serious, let alone talking about to anyone other than Mom. There's nothing I can do about it right now, so let's focus on the rp, okay? So! What's Ama going to talk about? That skimming over the rest of the trips you mentioned a few pages back on here?
Yeah not one of my finer sentences, lemme change that real quick to 'Life-Threatening', let's just hope it's nothing that. And yes, let's just focus on the RP She'll be quickly going over each area coming up, of which I'll give brief descriptions of what occurred in each of those worlds, but about half way through she needs to go grab Rikazu for one world which he'll be tackling alone, during which time, there'll be a break between the worlds.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
I can tell you now Rikazu's uh, 'not gonna be pleased', about having to leave his kid's side again right now. :') By that time Kuja should be back though...if I ever get around to properly writing the 'ending' to the world he's in.
Agreed. ...Wait, do you mean halfway through the explanation she will grab him or halfway through the entire trip itself?
Halfway through the entire trip itself, so once half the list has been checked off, she'll be going to get him to do the world she needs him to go do. It'll be a simple world for him, more cathartic relief really.

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page