PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
At this point, since we're all back at the Tower, it's up in the air, you can post if you want, Morzone could quickly go over their events, it's entirely up to the people posting what they want to post at this point. Though I will be posting tomorrow if I can, so... that's a thing.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Covid-style Finals are over and I'm ready to get back into things. Sorry for the silence though, I should have at least said something.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ah not to worry, with everything going on in the world with Corona-Chan, kinda expected some people to go silent all of a sudden, honestly I expected most people to just completely drop off the face of the earth so it's not a big deal.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
...I keep forgetting. Blackreach is Skyrim? Or something else?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Blackreach is in Skyrim yeah, it's a massive long-abandoned Dwemer Settlement, usually there'd be hordes of Falmer and Dwarven Constructs to deal with, but they've already been dealt with... Painfully.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I'm pretty sure Aislin will go along again, debatable on whether Kudret will eventually go or not. Kahlua is kind of a given (and the crack about the anthro cat is something I shall run with, fair warning) I'll try to do a post soon.
Well, it's more like Anthropomorphic Feline, since the entity in question is a Khajiit with a nasty Temper problem (Thalmor History caused it before their liberation at the hands of some Redguards), so yeah, can't really have Ama say anything else about that person since she doesn't actually know the Species name, only who it is. And if it's something you can run with, run with it away, it oughta be good. No rush.
Name: Kyo Age: 203 (Appears 23) Gender: Male Race: Demon Mental State: Rough. Generally a pacifist, but when he is pushed to his limits, a blind rage overcomes him. It is almost as if a completely different person overtakes him, and his mood switches to that of a playful, cunning beast. Appearance: A handsome enough man - white locks spurt wildly from his head and land a little farther than his shoulders. Wisps of hair curl up from the rest, usually making him appear unkempt. Pale skin that is cold to the touch seems to drown out his dull, gray eyes. Though his expressions remain generally stony, it difficult for him to hide the warmth beneath his eyes. Sharp canines hang just below his lip, and he is very conscious of them. He can be seem fiddling his tongue against them, especially when he is in a deep state of thought. He takes great pride in wearing formal attire and is almost always wearing a vest of sorts. He is almost always in a monotone color; never has he been seen in anything bright or lively.

EDIT: I DREW HIM!!

Normal: Split:
Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Prefers not to partake in violence unless pushed beyond reason. Known as a "shadow walker," Kyo is known for slipping into the void for a moment instead of sticking around for a fight. As a lesser demon, he's spent most of his life knowing that there will always be a bigger, more experienced fighter in the ring than him. Personality: Nonchalant. His stony demeanor isn't just for looks - generally he is seen as a loner. He prefers it that way, for anyone who's come into his life has been another shadow-walker, and they are some of the most merciless creatures to walk the realms. It is very easy to get under his skin, and he will usually hold a vendetta towards someone who has hurt his feelings for quite a while. Though he is not a fan of fighting (for now), if he is pushed beyond his mental stability, he cracks like an egg. From a quiet, calm-natured man comes an unstable, boisterous bully. His usual half is not very keen on his alter-ego. History (Entirely Optional): Kyo is from the void, or the relm of shadows. Being a lesser demon, he is known for being quite the prankster towards true relm walkers. He is the reason that you lose your keys after setting them down in front of you or the tapping on your window at night. He had spent the entirety of his days pulling these little stunts and has lived quite comfortably. He is known in the Shadow Relm as "Findo'Nebulo" which is old tongue for "Half-miscreant."
Look at my Shop! (Even though it's a work in progress) I can do plenty of other sorts of pixel art than what is on there - Just ask!
Accepted in, your character will be starting in the Tower as it stands, and be warned, once they leave the Tower, any and all abilities they possess that do not function towards their continued existence will be rendered null and void, they will lose them and have to work towards getting them back.
I think I understand, but do you mind elaborating? While still in the tower, is his shadow-jumping is still in effect? I just want to be sure before I begin.

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page