PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
While in the Tower, nothing is unchanged about a Person's abilities or traits, since the Tower itself exists outside of the World, the 'Power-Drain' effect isn't in play, effectively, anyone who's an 'off-worlder', has to start completely from scratch upon arrival, when they exit the tower, they'll lose it all.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
So... How'd I do? Did I strike the professional tone pretty well or did it seem obvious I was trying to troll/be weird/have fun with the resident newcomer? Also, Masque, is he the type of demon holding power over words and names by any chance? I kind of struggled with the last few lines trying to determine that.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hah, I'd say Aislin struck the tone dead on there, could be quite easily mistaken for someone who's a bit of a Serious Tour Guide in my opinion, but, it fits!

QUOTE originally posted by Aysu Llyr

So... How'd I do? Did I strike the professional tone pretty well or did it seem obvious I was trying to troll/be weird/have fun with the resident newcomer? Also, Masque, is he the type of demon holding power over words and names by any chance? I kind of struggled with the last few lines trying to determine that.
Hi there! Be VERY particular about the way Kyo words things. Though he does want to get back to his destination, he wasn't lying about that stone being precious to him. Think of him like a Fairy or Fae - He'll abide by his word, but that doesn't mean he won't try to twist it in his favor.
Look at my Shop! (Even though it's a work in progress) I can do plenty of other sorts of pixel art than what is on there - Just ask!
You are speaking to the rock collector here. I know exactly how precious stones can be. He's already said the stone is precious to him, so Aislin's not going to touch it. Also, aren't Fae normally the type of folk who believe in -and use -the power of names? I don't know how many I've read of the Seelie and Unseelie Court making use of this power...
My apologies - It might just be the fairy-folk that twist their words; I always heard Fae did the same. That might have been a bad example. I just meant that he's tricky, even for a Demon.
Ah, gotcha. I'll keep an eye out for that.
And now Aislin has slipped up and revealed she knew far more than she ever said. Whoops. How's she going to get out of this one, hehe...
She could end up being covered for, or perhaps she states how she knows, depends how things go.
So either someone covers for her stating something not necessarily true, or I get to repeat the same spiel I gave Mizuki and Lynn way back in the hotel? Should be fun!

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page