PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
To avoid spoilers for people, I'll be avoiding specific details, I think I should be able to describe the parts that need detailed description well enough, most I can use the old FF7 for but theres one or two things I'm going to need to get the noggin working on fully for.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Okay, gotcha. I think I might take a look anyway, if only to see just how much they made the gameplay differ.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
So long as I'm not completely out of it, it shouldn't be hard to get it done... might be a bit long per post but... eh. Havn't played it myself, so I aint spoiling anything. I only know based on what I've looked up.
I, um, left the trip to the library open-ended, in case anyone wanted to join Aislin.
Hrm... I might have Seyr try to tag along there, she'd be the type to want to find out about thing relevant to her personal problems.
Luckily, I'm pretty sure the way I worded it means that you can just imply that Seyr had followed along without saying anything. I love implying things. It lets my imagination soar at times, and locks it down on others. So much fun, hee hee.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Hey guys... sorry for disappearing for all this time. I've been struggling to stay with my RP's for a while now, but this RP and you guys have meant a lot to me over the years so I'm going to make an effort to stay and keep my characters alive.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Not to worry Morzone, I personally figured there was something personal going on so... didn't really reach out or anything, hate doing that, feels like I'm being pushy, anyway, good to see you back, and as long as the RP stays alive why is it? It's been going for... 5 years at this point? Far beyond the life expectancy I originally had for it, you're welcome here.
A very, very bad habit of mine, and it's just plain rude to boot. Anyway, the books mentioned are as follows: 'Pocket Monsters' is Pokemon (obviously), 'The Star Warrior of Dreamland' is of course Kirby, 'Deltarune' is clearly just Deltarune, and the final one, 'The Cat and the Space-Time Continuum' is a bit of a misnomer since I couldn't figure out a way to include the entire title. The full title is 'Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space'. It's an app game, with a strong storyline where a boy and his cat travel through time to save past, present, and future from being destroyed, and surprisingly there is more than just a single person trying to do so. Entire races get in on this sooner or later, and according to the wiki I found I'm not even done with Part 1 of the current storyline. It's a really fun game, especially if you like Suikoden or Fire Emblem Heroes. Sorry, felt like explaining, but I didn't want to clutter the rp with it since I was relatively sure no one besides me knew about it.
In other news, I finally know what the 'Third Augur' means thanks to brother finding the relevant game. So I'll be including that into the books too. ...Pretty fun game, I have to say. Even if a couple of the later chatacters did a crossover with another fan game.

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page