PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Aislin and Laura should be unaffected by the False Hydra, they're relatively out of range and something is going off in my head that Laura, a Siren, should pretty much immediately notice should it start spreading it's influence, and thus, counteract it.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Remember that whole, 'Poison cats are venomous, but no match for the reptiles' thing? There's a reason for Kahlua saying that. Let's just say that this Kahlua is a lot further in his story than what I've got written down, and he's had a few run-ins with reptiles with paralytic poison. I think you can guess the outcome for some of them, hence his reaction to the hydra's (decidedly reptillian) hidden prescence and his confusion: he has a lasting fear regarding reptiles and venom. Every time I get confronted with a situation about my characters, I am literally figuring out new things about them on the fly. I love this rp! ...By the way Rowan, would that word 'confabulating' be an actual term for my 'plausible explanations' by any chance? You know, like the whole 'I can watch other planets and see their historical events but in reality I'm just playing video games' thing?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
I promise to get on a post tomorrow, I promise! Just... Don't expect much. I got a tooth pulled today and I expect I'll be completely miserable by the morning. I'm so sorry. I've been trying my best to get over this block, I'm sorry.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I'm writing up my post, but I have a quick question for Ryko on how much of the false Hydra Ama's group can see right now. Ama took off a head, how many are left? Can they see the main body or is it deeper in the mine?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Thank you for reminding me, Morzone. I still need to make up a weapon of some kind for Kahlua; as stated before, he essentially has healing claws, which is not something you want to hit an enemy with.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Kill em with Kindness! i'm sure there are some good stones in the cave he could use to bash the hydra with until he gets the spear from Aislin.
Aislin left the second spear behind! And to be truthful I was thinking like a miner's pickaxe or something. Besides, if one of the two got badly hurt then he'd whip out the heal factor. It's probably a weaker version anyway thanks to this world. Though how it could exchange someone's poison for a weaker version is unknown to me... Or is it just flat-out impossible? Then again, Rowan's wings were taken, so it would make sense for it to be weaker than it should be? Argh, now you're getting me distracted with what-ifs...
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Aren't we like in an alternate-reality inside the tower's mirrors or something like that? I think the tower's imperviousness still applies in the world they're in so his abilities would be normal until they went back out into Gaia again.
Don't you just looooooove timezones? Moving on. The entire Hydra is on display, one head down, five to go, it's not large enough yet to need to bury the main body. And Morzone, pretty much right, unless otherwise stated, in the 'AU Mirrors', your characters are at their full power.
Alright, so for this particular 'leg' of the Mission Trail as I'm calling it, Kahlua will get something to assist with his Lack of Armaments as a reward from it, what he receives upon exit from this Mirror is up to Aysu. As for Rowan, well Morzone, take your pick on what he gets. Ama, gets nothing, nor does she want anything.

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page