PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup > Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while] >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
For all the times I've played Ocarina of time, I never knew that's what the monster in the well is actually called, or is at least based off of. There were few varying details but generally I got: - lives underground, in this case in the mines. - Has a fat bulbous body that doesn't particularly move, usually depicted as growing out of the ground. - has anywhere from 1 to 7 heads on long, long, LONG necks that can retract and stretch out to grapple, eat, watch you in your sleep, etc. - 'sings' a spell song of forgetfulness so anyone who hears it never notices its presence, even if you are staring right at it. They will also forget the presence of anyone who the hydra has eaten, confabulating (this is a great word I just learned) reasons to explain the traces of the missing person. - the forgetfulness spell drives people to paranoia and insanity as their brain tries to communicate to itself what it knows but won't let itself be aware of. - The false hydra cannot sing while it preys and eats. People will remember the truth in this time, but if no action is taken before the hydra sings again they will forget all over again. Just to check Ama's group is still outside the mine right? sort of right by the entrance?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page