PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 293294295296297··· 749750751

Clash120's AvatarClash120
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: 1.) Whiscash (Totem Forme Q) 2.) Quibbit Magma Forme 3.) Quibbit Fae Forme 4.) Aqrabion Offering: Some Sweet Hearts! I've read the rules? (Password): Sneasel Other: I think these dexes are all free? Please correct me if I’m wrong though!! Thank you so much! :D
darthz42's Avatardarthz42
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Arceus and Silvally plates and formes! Offering: Credits <3 I've read the rules? (Password): Sneasel Other:
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Crazy Chaos 5x5 = 25k Cr not 41k xD Will send them over @Eeveehart That's Unova not Sinnoh (got me confused there xD) Excadrill and Mandibuzz I don't have as Shiny, will send those as Regular ^^ Edit: And Darmanitan too ^.^' @Betty, @Clash120, @Chosen15 Those Dexes are free, will send them over ^^ @RedEbat Will send them over ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Sorry...😖 dont know why I did that
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Shiny Type:Null Shiny Silvally (all memories) Offering: That would be 19 Dexes, correct? 57 normal gems (or 5 medium + 7 small) I've read the rules? (Password): Marill Other: I am 56 shiny dex entries away from being shiny A rank (194/250 ShinyDex). I was wondering would you accept me asking for the shiny dex of these legendaries with different forms so I could reach the rank, or is it more convenient to you to send non form change pokemons? Legendaries I had in mind are: Genesect (5 entries), Deoxys (4 entries), x2 Entries: Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Shaymin, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Keldeo, Hoopa, and last 6: Kanto birds and Lake trio. In total that would be 168 gems which I would send as one large and 7 medium gems. Please correct my math and let me know what works best for you. My trade limit is 10. Thank you!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Arebani's AvatarArebani
With the bulk discount it's 40 and not 54 s.Gems for all Silvally Formes ^^ I don't mind what Dexes you ask for, so can send them all :) Total would be 38x3 + 40 = 154 s.Gems (or 1 large, 5 meds, 4 small) PS: I got over 900 Shinies which would get you to Shiny Rank SSS if interested xD

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

With the bulk discount it's 40 and not 54 s.Gems for all Silvally Formes ^^ I don't mind what Dexes you ask for, so can send them all :) Total would be 38x3 + 40 = 154 s.Gems (or 1 large, 5 meds, 4 small) PS: I got over 900 Shinies which would get you to Shiny Rank SSS if interested xD
Ah, I must have missed the discount. Well, I should be online for the next 20-30 minutes. I'll be as quick as possible and careful not to miss something with the dexes and trade. All of your pokemon will be in my party for you to see and I'll return one before taking another. I'll send payment as separate trade if you don't mind. PS: Ooh I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll come to your shop often from now on because I don't think we could both endure so many dex trades at once XD
darthz42's Avatardarthz42
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted (R/S/A/M): regular dusk forme lycanrock <3 Offering: under free I've read the rules? (PasswordS): marill, dark Other:
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sent :)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Hi, I'd like some Boxes! Amount wanted: 42 Offering: 2 Origin Sashes Stacked or unstacked: Stacked Other: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted (R/S/A/M): Melans: Mega Umbreon, Mega Mawile, Gyarados, Dragonair Offering: 2 medium gems and 5 small gems I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Marill, Dark Other:

Pages: 123··· 293294295296297··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page