PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 746747748

Arebani's AvatarArebani
Ok, will set up 2 trades ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Poochylover's AvatarPoochylover
My Mega Charizard Y for your Mega Gyarados?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sure, will set up the trade ^^
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I would like the Dexes of your shiny: Sandshrew, Sandslash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Aerodactyl, Cyndaquil, Pupitar, Ludicolo, Feebas, Shuppet, Dusclops, Froslass, Spiritomb, Phantump This is 14 total Pokemon. All of my Pokemon can be found here. Please tell me which 14 Dexes you would like to have in exchange.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Would like to get these Dexes: Pikachu, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Pichu, Shedinja, Camerupt, Claydol, Metagross, Empoleon, Rotom (Regular and Wash form if possible), Samurott, Darmaitan (also both formes) And could you set up the trades? My slots are all full ^^'
Rokon's AvatarRokon
The Rotom is holding a Wash Sparkplug, so if you remove it to get the normal Dex, please put it back on before sending it back. Same applies to the Darmanitan. Also okay, but please give me a minute to collect all the Pokemon.
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop
Hello ^^ May I have your Rapidite Q for my Zoroarkite Q?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Uii, yes please, will set up the trade ^.^
Jewel's AvatarJewel
hi, offering a medium dark gem for your eight water gems?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Ok, but you can have two more small gems if you want :3

Pages: 1234··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page