PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 750751752

Arebani's AvatarArebani
Bump~ Added 1 Jumpluffite Q
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Hey there Can i have the Dexes form Mega Banette / Gyarados and Absol please? I have any Albinos for Dexing
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sure ^^ May I have in exchange the Albino Dexes of your Ferrothorn and/or Shuckle?
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Okay fine And an outer one? Are 3 Dex trades
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Ah right, sorry. ^^' Then Ferrothorn, Shuckle and Elgyem?
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Good, i set the last Trade
MyMaddog's AvatarMyMaddog
220zc for all your gems?
Avatar & most artwork used created by my daughter Laokia. Otherwise, I will provide necessary credit.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
As much as I love to get ZC, only some of my gems are for non-ghost gems, but I would gladly sell those to you ^^ But a question before that: Do you take all (small ones including) or only mediums?
MyMaddog's AvatarMyMaddog
I take the small ones too. But I have dial-up & it is slow so a medium is easier for me. Please convert them if you can. Just to med though. Let me know how much it is for the ones for sale & I'll send the ZC. Thanks!
Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
My mega Aerodactly and Lupunie dex for your Shiny Dragonite and Rhydon?
I collect ice deltas! Proud owner of 1,575 unique Ice deltas Updated March 30th 2024 Want to see my collection? Visit my journal! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/336135/Ice-Delta-Living-Dex/post/6306562

Pages: 123456··· 750751752

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page