PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 752753754

Arebani's AvatarArebani
@MyMaddog That'd be 150 ZC for 1 medium Fire, 10 Water, 1 Fairy and 6 small Normal, 3 Water, 3 Grass, 5 Poison, 7 Psychic, 4 Rock, 2 Fairy gems. Set up the trade with the ZC and I'll send the rest as gifts ^^ (many gifts.. might take a while xD) @Rikuwolf Sure, will set up the trades ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Small Note: Shop unlocked and open for offers ^^
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Bump~ A few Shiny Litwicks soon to be added ^^ (When trading or display codes come back)
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
30k credits for your two Snowpokes, two Apocalyptic Shroomishes, and Apocalyptic Golett? (When trading returns of course)
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sure, will reserve them for you ^^ When trading comes back, mind to set up a trade with the Credits? Will send the rest as gifts
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Will do! Tho when trades return it might take me a little to get around to it. I've doomed myself by having lots of trades in waiting so it's gonna be hectic when trades return for me.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Take your time, they won't run away ^^
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
Could I get the Rain jewel for 10k credits Three medium fire gems for 60 gp ... I was trying to look for prices for the UFT field. I had my eyes on the death star voltorbs and Frostdours, but not sure what they cost.
My Pirate Panpour Profile Picture done by Plu. Mekkor has lots of shinies and albinos in her shop come and check it out!
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Yes, I will reserve them for you until trading comes back :3 Yeah, maybe I should change the tab since display codes aren't there yet xD But well, D.S.Voltorb costs double and Frosdour half the price ^^
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
Thanks. ... So 20k credits for death star voltorb and 5k credits for frostdours... I would like to buy one death start voltorb for 20k credits. And four frosdour for 20k credits. .... Total 50k credits and 60 gold for what was ordered. ... Unless the prices are not right.

Pages: 1234567··· 752753754

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page