PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 750751752753754755756

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
So, I accidentally hit edit instead of preview when I was drafting my post... please do ignore this until you are open for dexing! If you would like me to message you the list instead so that you don't have to go back to search for my post, I can do that <3 Sorry for any trouble!

The original post, if you would like it!

Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Shiny Which Region/s: Kanto Dexes wanted: 1. Cleffa 2. Clefairy 3. Clefable 4. Vulpix 5. Ninetales 6. Alolan Vulpix 7. Alolan Ninetails 8. Igglybuff 9. Jigglypuff 10. Wigglytuff 11. Zubat 12. Golbat 13. Crobat 14. Oddish 15. Gloom 16. Vileplume 17. Paras 18. Parasect 19. Venonat 20. Venomoth Offering: Free, but will definitely include a tip <3 I've read the rules?: Of course! PasswordS: Ground Nickit Other: I will be online after reset for 2-4 hours to accept and send back dexes! Thank you, as always!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Hi~ Going offline in a moment but just to clarify, the order in the hidebox is the current one, right? :o
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Yes, it is! I decided to hide it just so it wouldn't clutter your shop/confuse you ^^ I am happy to wait until reset or when you are free for dexing, as well <3
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Ok, thanks. Won't be online around reset since that's literally 2 am for me, but will send them tommorrow morning :)
Corwin's AvatarCorwin
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S/A/M Which Region/s: variants, exclusives Dexes wanted: S Magquaza A Magquaza M Fluxray mega q M Erupt Liwick M Honedge rose gift M Doublade rose gift M Spritzkrow M Aromakrow M Noismoem M Solgavern M Lunavern M Oricorio Pointe Style M Lunupine mega q M Orcalot M Gosold M Wanamangora mega q M Baflament M Solynx mega q M Ardik M Sibex Offering: 190 gp I've read the rules?:yes! PasswordS:dark happiny Other: thanks so so so so much!
ToTrashPanda's AvatarToTrashPanda
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): M Which Region/s: Paldea Paradox Dexes wanted: Koraidon (2x10), Moraidon (2X10), Raging Bolt(10), Gouging Fire (10), Iron Leaves (10) Offering: 80 Small Gems (Fairy) I've read the rules?: Of course! PasswordS: Dark Happiny Other: Thank you again! Im back after a Hiatus and am trying to get all the paradox during your weekend window <3
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
hi arebani! i have this girl uft if youre interested :)
Score: 8466
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Raynn Hi~ Sure, will send the trade :)
Corwin's AvatarCorwin
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): all melans Which Region/s: alola, exclusives Dexes wanted: Oricorio Pa'u Style Blacephalon Kangspar mega q Avaragon Glaquine Terrabit mega q Bezerell Bezermuur Skeleco Phatiidae Eucylph totem Valenoir Caimaw Mocknock Portalgeist Strelitzgon Lunamor Opposkull Inferial Offering: 190 gp I've read the rules?: yes PasswordS: Stellar Zekrom Other: <3 <3
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Corwin Blacephalon and Lunamor are Legendaries so price would 210 GP total. Still ok?

Pages: 123··· 750751752753754755756

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page