PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 754755756757758··· 760761762

Arebani's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArebani
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Gifted is preferred, will send it over :3
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Hi Arebani :) I hatched this cool boy, would you like him for your collection?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 30zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Gilded's AvatarGilded
complete.pngsss.png
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version: mlem Which Region/s: limited time/kanto Dexes wanted: magnemite Offering: 10k cr I've read the rules?: yes PasswordS: turtwig dark Other: <3
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
@Sari Hi~ Am interested~ Would you be willing to hold her 'til next Friday? (will get paid then) ovo'
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

@Sari Hi~ Am interested~ Would you be willing to hold her 'til next Friday? (will get paid then) ovo'
Sure, I don't mind at all :) Just to clarify though, with next friday you mean May 31th? Btw before I forget it comes with a shiny twin! I also have two ghost delta Ryumen I'm happy to send with it for free if you need them?
RedKaida's AvatarRedKaida
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Arebani I just wanted to let you know that i changed my name from KiahTaiga to RedKaida.I didn't wanna confuse you when you were ready for the box trade lolz :)
Avatar is drawn by Psychøkineticism and is free for use!
@Sari Yes, the 31st. Oh that would be sweet, don't have them as Ghosts yet, thank you♥ x3 @RedKaida Hi~ Thank you for letting me know! Updating right away :)
Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Are you interested in her for 1k ZC/equiv?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
Hi~ Not interested in Bulbasaur, but thanks for offering :)
Corwin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCorwin
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S/A/M Which Region/s: hoenn, unova, paldea, exclusives, variants Dexes wanted: M Mega Latias A Genesect (i have drives - 5 forms) M Ting Lu S Chi Yu M Frungus S Guild Jigglypuff S Guild Wigglytuff A Snow Vespiquen A Snow Vespiquen totem Offering: 80 gp I've read the rules?: yes:) PasswordS: Steel Flamigo Other: thanks so much!

Pages: 123··· 754755756757758··· 760761762

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page