PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 745746747748

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Albino Legendaries Which Region/s: Various Dexes wanted: 1-5 Mega Lugia, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Jirachi Q 6-10 Landorus (+ Therian), Spectrier, Chien-Pao, Ting-Lu, Offering: 75GP (includes 50% tip) I've read the rules?: yes PasswordS: Aron-ron-ron, Other: have to run some errands, but will return pokes asap after accepting, ty :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Nebu's AvatarNebu
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Regular Which Region/s: Johto (Mega) Dexes wanted: Mega Dunsparce Mega Shuckle Mega Weavile Mega Skarmory Mega Lugia Offering: S. Psychic Gems (5 total) I've read the rules?: Read and Understood! PasswordS: Aron Fighting Other: Thank you!
Icon Credit: @lilkatzz on Twitter!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): M Which Region/s: Limited-time Dexes wanted: Clamperl Offering: 10 GP I've read the rules?: Yes PasswordS: Aron, Fighting
samoothie's Avatarsamoothie
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): M Which Region/s: LTD Dexes wanted: Clamperl Offering: 10GP I've read the rules?: Yes PasswordS: Fighting Aron Other: Thank you!
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hello Arebani. I saw you are usually seeking melans and was wondering if you had any interest in any of these? I'm not too sure of values myself. Been trying to figure out pricing for them so even if you don't see anything you like, if you wouldn't mind PMing me an idea of what their values might be, I would appreciate it. Completely understand if not. Edited to note: These are mostly not hatched by me, but I'm not intentionally trying to resell to be malicious or anything. I just ended up not liking them anymore or not liking their recolors and I don't often dabble in Delta points so I prefer not to DP them. ^^;
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Hi~ Not really interested in those, sorry ^^' But normal Melans usually go for around 1dp:1zc - 1dp:1.2zc (max. 1dp:1.5zc) So for a 5k EHP one with 800 dp that would be 800 - 1000 zc (max. 1200zc) The vast majority sells at 1dp: 1-1.2 zc tho Hope that helps :)
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Melan Which Region/s: Limited Time Dexes wanted: Carnivine and Clamperl Offering: Gems~! I've read the rules?: Yup PasswordS: Flying Mudbray (You have seen a Beautifly, you have seen a dragonfly, but you ain’t never seen a donkey fly) Other: Outside dex hours, yah. But only posting now because I’ll be a touch busy today until the afternoon Eggsweeping and preparing for a camping trip. Same logic with what’s below this Could I also snag a Shiny and Albino Rhyhorn (gender and nature doesn’t matter, personally) for GP, please?
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Quarteuchre's AvatarQuarteuchre
please ignore!

quartz | any pronouns | minor

resident pan living in the kitchen
journal ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @me signature pagedoll @glitch on twitter [f2u] pixel divider @racbuc2436 on wordpress [f2u]
type race score; 2610
dragoness129's Avatardragoness129
I would love to purchase this Melan Shuppet for 3,900 GP + 3 Ghostium Z-Crystals
Score: 4270
^ Made by LycanKai ^ I collect Impish Pokemon! Slowly working on rebuilding my breeding pairs. [see Journal for Credits]
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Are~! Guess who finally got their second melan after 1846 eggs? (Edit: first one was at 207, so certainly a little cursed) Happy to sell her for 800ZC

Pages: 123··· 745746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page