PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 292293294295296··· 749750751

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
I'm fine with the regular ones. And I'd only want the pair long enough for the variant egg to show up.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Shouldn't take too long sent them over ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: magmar, vigoroth, exploud, claydol, Offering: I've read the rules? (Password): mr. Mime Other: I know you dont have the shinies.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Don't have Magmar/Vigoroth as regular as well, will send the other two ^^'
Well then... I'm sorry.... One more group Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Empoleon Rampardos Sunny cherrim Porygon 2 Porygon-Z Rotom fan, freeze, and mow Offering: I've read the rules? (Password): Mr. Mime Other:
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: (all shiny) Swablu, honedge, budew, and mawile. Offering: I've read the rules? (Password): Mr. Mime Other: nope :)
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Betty's AvatarBetty
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: All totem pokémon (if any of them are shiny or albino, I would like to dex those) Offering: nothing? I've read the rules? (Password): Sneasel Other: thank you ~
~ avatar was made by Nightmøn ~
Crazy Chaos's AvatarCrazy Chaos
Hi, I'd lke to dex. Dexs wanted: Shiny Charjabug Shiny Vikavolt Shiny Golisopod Shiny Vikavolt (Totem Forme) Shiny Ribombee (Totem Forme) Shiny Araquanid (Totem Forme) Shiny Lurantis (Totem Forme) Shiny Salazzle (Totem Forme) Shiny Togedemaru (Totem Forme) Shiny Mimikyu (Totem Forme) Shiny Kommo-o (Totem Forme) Shiny Lunala Shiny Xurkitree Shiny Guzzlord Shiny Blacephalon Shiny Magearna Offering: 41,000 credits Password:Sneasel Other: just trying to get more alola dexes Thank you
Hazelnutti's AvatarHazelnutti
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Remoraid and Octillery Offering: nothing I've read the rules? (Password): Sneasel Other: thank you ~
Hello I'm back Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: this time Sinnoh dexes Simisear Excadrill Palpitoad Krookodile Darmanitan zen mode Cofagrigus Gothorita Duosion Vanillish Beheeyem Fraxure Mandibuzz Zweilous Offering: my gratitude. I've read the rules? (Password): Sneasel Other: shiny is good but not necessary.

Pages: 123··· 292293294295296··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page