PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook/Twitter Art Contest #2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Who's up for round two? We need some fan-art. The winning image will be featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and the artist responsible will receive a special Custom Sprite!
The top submissions will also receive a GP prize, the exact amount depending on the number of entries. The art should feature / showcase Orkit. Everything else is entirely up to you! The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Sunday 18th (4 years ago) We look forward to seeing your submissions :) FAQs from the last one: - Is there a size requirement? No, but it shouldn't be too small. Square is ideal but really any size will work. - Where should I post my entry? Just post it in this thread. Use the Image Uploader if you need it. - Is the CS prize account-locked? No. It can be traded. - Can we put anything else along with the subject? You can add other things to the image, but the subject must be the focus of the image. - Can it be a collaboration? Yes, however only one CS prize will be awarded so you will need to figure out how to share with your collaborator. Both/all artists involved will be credited on the post, however. - Can I submit more than one? Yes, but you can only win one prize. Please take a look at the previous contest to see how that went.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
Are there any "offical" images to see other than the sprite for reference? I can't seem to find any on the FB page and I don't have twitter, less I be blind which is very possible
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by Sumeragi

Are there any "offical" images to see other than the sprite for reference? I can't seem to find any on the FB page and I don't have twitter, less I be blind which is very possible

Not Offical but I drew this a while back as fun Fanart

There's also the Spring Shellebration Image for more face stuff

Orkit also has shown up in Christmas Photos (Taken from the Wiki)

2017 And 2018
Orkits have the Paw thingies if they have a Metal Coat Held The Black is the default colour, the Brown is actually Shiny
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’ll enter this time! I couldn’t last time since I joined after it ended ;-; . I can’t wait to see how other people draw too! Good luck, everyone!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
Just a couple questions: 1) can the art be traditional? All the entries last time were digital-not sure if that was a coincidence or part of the rules of it. 2) does it matter if we feature claw forme orkit or non-claw forme orkit?
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Digital is preferred, since that's how it'll be used. The gloved form is the "iconic" one. If you draw one without gloves, it's probably a good idea to draw another with them.
Do Orkits act like pets? I'm thinking about drawing an Orkit playing with a pokeball.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
They are typically quite curious and playful, yes. It's when they evolve that they become more "serious."
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
I wille enter, hope i get the top submissions
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Biscuit19131's AvatarBiscuit19131
I would love to enter! I just have one question: do you have to have Facebook or Twitter to enter? Seeing it in the title confused me a little.
Credit for IMG // Credit for coding

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page