PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook/Twitter Art contest #1

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So, we're looking to bring a bit of life back to our Facebook and Twitter pages, and what better way than by getting the community involved? We need some fan-art. The winning image will be featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and the artist responsible will receive a special Custom Sprite!
The art should feature / showcase Bandicoon. Everything else is entirely up to you! The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Tuesday 28th (4 years ago) We look forward to seeing your submissions :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
hopefully I can ask a few questions Is there an image size minimum/maximum or specific dimensions, should the final image just be posted in this thread in a hidebox, and is the custom sprite account locked?
1. No particular sizes, although it shouldn't be too small. We can always work with the winner to crop/letterbox the image if needed. 2. Yes, post it here. 3. It is not, so it can be traded.
Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
Thank you!
Allishive's AvatarAllishive
I'm assuming we can put more than just Bandicoon in the drawing, or can it only be Bandicoon?
You can put anything you like in an attempt to impress us, but Bandicoon must be the focus.
EnderWolfpack's AvatarEnderWolfpack
question about bandicoon its self, its description says it steals valuables. would it stoop to stealing pokemon eggs?
Keep in mind that it steals honourably. So probably not, unless it's like an abusive parent or something.
eura's Avatareura
Are you guys going to be using the art to advertise Pokefarm on Facebook and Twitter? Will the artist be credited, beyond "user on Pokefarm"? Are all of the entries going to be considered property of Pokefarm if they're entered and don't win? I feel like these are important clarifications about the use of the art that you haven't addressed at all in the main post.
The winning image will be used to accompany a post on the pages. If you want an example, go look at the Mega Lookback album we did a long time ago. The artist will be credited by their PFQ username and will receive the CS as a prize. We don't take any ownership of any art submitted.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page