PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Facebook/Twitter Art Contest #2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests > Facebook/Twitter Art Contest #2 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Who's up for round two? We need some fan-art. The winning image will be featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and the artist responsible will receive a special Custom Sprite!
The top submissions will also receive a GP prize, the exact amount depending on the number of entries. The art should feature / showcase Orkit. Everything else is entirely up to you! The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Sunday 18th (4 years ago) We look forward to seeing your submissions :) FAQs from the last one: - Is there a size requirement? No, but it shouldn't be too small. Square is ideal but really any size will work. - Where should I post my entry? Just post it in this thread. Use the Image Uploader if you need it. - Is the CS prize account-locked? No. It can be traded. - Can we put anything else along with the subject? You can add other things to the image, but the subject must be the focus of the image. - Can it be a collaboration? Yes, however only one CS prize will be awarded so you will need to figure out how to share with your collaborator. Both/all artists involved will be credited on the post, however. - Can I submit more than one? Yes, but you can only win one prize. Please take a look at the previous contest to see how that went.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page