PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook/Twitter Art Contest #2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 12345

Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Thank you for hosting this contest. I had a lot of fun making my entry. Please do not use my contest entry in any way shape or form. It is strictly a contest entry that did not win, not fan art. I hope you understand my decision. If you have the time, I would appreciate constructive criticism and the reason why my entry didn't make it onto any list. I hope to use this criticism to improve my art in the future. Perhaps one day, when I think my art is good enough to place, I'll enter another one of your contests. Congratulations to all the winners and good luck with all future contests. I hope I'll have the time and skill to participate again someday. I'd like to give some encouragement to all the contestants. All of you put time and effort into your entries. They're all wonderful and unique, no matter your skill level. Keep on doing your best!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The best constructive critism I can offer applies not just to this contest, but to any contest IRL or online. If you're going to be salty - and even think that the top prize wouldn't be worth your time investment - then don't waste your time... That being said, your artwork was very close to being selected, but it was decided that with it being unclear what was going on with the gloved paws, and the other nearby Pokémon overcrowding it a bit, that we preferred entries that focused more on the Orkit itself. Also, I've never seen anything float in water in such a pose, so maybe that could use some work. We're not going to use your artwork. It was stated in the original post that only the first place piece is being used. We then requested special permission from the other two we wanted to showcase for their creativity. You don't need to worry about that, and in fact your specific denial of permission doesn't put you in a good light - we may even have to reject you from future contests out of concern you may "take back" permissions later. That's a mess we'd rather avoid.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Ack, I'm sorry if that came off as salty. Thank you for the tips. I understand your decision and I'll keep anatomy and placement in mind for next time. Have a good day/night.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page