PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Joshthemaster's AvatarJoshthemaster
i have no idea how long it takes until its received. meanwhile i'm dominating everyone with my new McDonalds Hoopa (i got it for ΩR)
(Placeholder text)
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
Usually takes about half a day to a full day to get. Sometimes more when people are busy. Best thing to do is just wait til it comes, since if will eventually and if there is a long wait they let you know.
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah, one of these days I'll actually program in an automatic give-out-the-prizes system, but for now, it's manual. And 3AM is probably not the best time to be doing anything code-related, so I'm gonna go to bed and you guys just be patient :p Congrats to everyone who made it!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Punk's AvatarPunk

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yeah, one of these days I'll actually program in an automatic give-out-the-prizes system, but for now, it's manual. And 3AM is probably not the best time to be doing anything code-related, so I'm gonna go to bed and you guys just be patient :p Congrats to everyone who made it!
It is with Coooffeeeeeeee though. :> midnight coffee, hnnng~ Even better, 3am coffee!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: "[inventory=Nightmare Shroud" is not a valid fraction. on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[hr] [background=http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/Galladerox/Orders/punk%20cherrim.png][colour=#ffa7dd][css=padding-left:10px; padding-right:220px] [url=https://pokefarm.com/trade][color=#ea008f][u][b][size=13]♫150ZC For Your Nightmare Shroud♪[/size][/b][/u][/color][/url] [progress=[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/500][item=Nightmare Shroud]×[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/ ???[/progress][img]http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated-shiny/635.gif[/img][size=8][url=http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/kikyo_012/20151123_172444.jpg?t=1448243513][b]Avatar Hand Drawn By Me.[/b][/url][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/21363/Punk-Plu-s-Trade-Shop?page=1][b]•••Shop•[/b][/url][/size] [/css][/colour][/background]

QUOTE originally posted by Punk

It is with Coooffeeeeeeee though. :> midnight coffee, hnnng~ Even better, 3am coffee!
XD actually coffee wont make you more focused its more likely to just make you more jittery. Which doesn't help with coding. Also all nighters can mess up your sleep schedule. XD but it still tastes good no matter the time of day.
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 641
Punk's AvatarPunk

QUOTE originally posted by Peacefulinvasion

XD actually coffee wont make you more focused its more likely to just make you more jittery. Which doesn't help with coding. Also all nighters can mess up your sleep schedule.
you get jitters with lack of water mostly. Eat a good meal with a cup of coffee. :-) crossing fingers for melan dragonite or hydreigon ;3;"
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

That's fine! Get some good sleep in! We'll be patiently waiting to know!
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons

you get jitters with lack of water mostly. Eat a good meal with a cup of coffee. :-) crossing fingers for melan dragonite or hydreigon ;3;"
Meh fair enough. Personally i'm hoping for a hydreigon. I got a shinny all ready for a mega.

QUOTE originally posted by Peacefulinvasion

XD actually coffee wont make you more focused its more likely to just make you more jittery. Which doesn't help with coding. Also all nighters can mess up your sleep schedule. XD but it still tastes good no matter the time of day.
There is no scientific proof that all-nighters are not the best thing in the world.
Avatar created by YDIR. Signature created by YDIR. Don't mind me, just being legit.
kotamyn's Avatarkotamyn
awww D: i misssed it because i was really bussy on weekends

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page