PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Tigris0124's AvatarTigris0124
Ahh oh no I work all weekend! Hopefully I have the strength to click after work on Friday (I get off at 7 and that's when it will be Saturday on the site) and Saturday... ;-; Also, I'm guessing Mega Feraligatr because why not o-o
Shop | Journal | Hoards Currently in need of GS Balls Avatar was created by an old friend for me :) proof
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
If this is Mega Hydreigon then I am going to die and come back to life to die a second time. xD
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
PyroFluffeon's AvatarPyroFluffeon
I don't know why, but I want to guess Mega Milotic. It just feels right. Also, Mass Click Weekend is happening during my birthday, even though I celebrate it on Thanksgiving
Pumpkin Pie does not equal a good birthday cake...
~!
Made by Luckytiger.
Made by Jaklingurian
Made by HowlingCat for me.
Avatar made by Luckytiger for me.
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
It might be Hydreigon, but I think it looks more like a Mega Stone for Scolipede...
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Was hoping the filename was "you tried" or something like that. I love it when there's silly stuff like that hidden in data.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
What about Braviary? There is blue and red in it's "mane", and the gray could be the mega's replacement for the navy blue body color.
Hi! :D Check out my mediocre art at my art blog! ^o^ http://lifefuldrawsstuff.blogspot.com/ P.S.Just call me Pony. :) Avatar made by me.^^
DNM's AvatarDNM
Am I the only one who is happy that they're not bringing Turkey Farfetch'd back (yet) for this weekend's MCW? I don't even want to imagine Mega Turkey Also. My guess is Hawlucha based on the colors in it
Gøshenite's AvatarGøshenite
Oh wow, it really does look like a Zoroark's stone... Hydreigon would be great too! Man, I'm already super pumped for this weekend.

QUOTE originally posted by DNM

Am I the only one who is happy that they're not bringing Turkey Farfetch'd back (yet) for this weekend's MCW? I don't even want to imagine Mega Turkey
Lol! That would be so EPIC! I actually hope that happens! XD
LightTrainer's AvatarLightTrainer
Crazy work hours or not I'm getting this done to top up my Charity Hunt Month! And I better get my math brain right this time!
Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
Icon made by ShadowtailsDerol on DA as a birthday present!

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page