PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

QUOTE originally posted by Lokitty5000

I'm gonna stick with Mega Zoroark on this one. It has all the same colors as it. ^-^ I really hope it is!!
<--- i agree, but im also kinda thinking maybe porygon-z
Drew this myself, so check out my DA if you wanna see more of my art. http://kagexnoxakuma.deviantart.com/gallery/ THIS IS MY OLD DA MY NEW ONE IIIIS: http://tiamatsvoid.deviantart.com/
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
Who else wants to see Mega Feraligatr!?
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
If they did mega gatr they would have to do the rest of the gen 2 starters. But I'd love to see mega gatr
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I don't know wby but I tbiught of mega hawlucha. It woikd be interesting. Pfft..mega dragonite. Reminds me I still needd to finksh my "x and y" versions if dragonite for my comic I keep abandoning lol. It's mega stone would be funny to try and spell.

probably off topic?

I know it's not even close to it but, if it was kingler it would make me want it more and maybe cheer me up. Because krabby reminds me of my dad and he's not doing so good with his cancer related problems in the hospital. I want to hunt a melanic krabby "for him" sooner or later. I know it's impossible for my bad luck poor self but it's a long term goal. I guess.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by beeside

If they did mega gatr they would have to do the rest of the gen 2 starters. But I'd love to see mega gatr
Who says? If gamefreak can have mega blaziken before even getting close to having mega swampert and sceptile, I think we could do the same :p plus since many expect them to be released as once, wouldn't it be more fun to separate them so they aren't guessed as easily :D
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
I see your point but they did Zangoose and Seviper at the same time :P I want mega hydreigon though. 3 of the pseudos have megas, and hydreigon deserves one~
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by beeside

I see your point but they did Zangoose and Seviper at the same time :P
Doesn't mean that's how all duos/trios could/will be done. Gets predictable after a while, I'd say
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Yay another mass click weekend!!!!! Proably mega hydrogein or maybe porygonz? Dunno just guessing:P
Credit for IMG
lukeSK1's AvatarlukeSK1
By the way I propose a question if Gamefreak actually added mega Flygon or Jynx in Z or X2/Y2/Whatever. what would happen?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Nothing. We call them "Mega Forme Q" for a reason. That's it ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page