PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Guarantied Hunts

🔷 Sawk Hunt v.2
v1 was 116 eggs
🔷
Goal: 1x Shiny & 1x Albino Unova Hunts Goal: 1x Shiny & 1x Albino of every evolution Deerling, Oshawott, Maractus, Vanillite, Tepig, Sandile

Planned Hunts

List

—Sawk (ErrahM; albino) ditto, 65% —Castform 74% pair—thank you annej96 —Rotom (albino) ditto, 65% —Pumpkaboo what size? —Skrelp —Zubat
My first shiny in Pokémon Black was a Golbat, and it's now level 100 and a Crobat and it's my favorite pokémon ever. Watermelon Bat
Inkay
Supposedly, Karai is going to hunt this sometime in the far future. I'm on her list at the price of a BoxBox. We'll see who hunts it first though.
Minun
Same situation with Minun - Demontear is going to hunt it next, but they don't have HM and haven't hatched anything yet in their current hunt
—Drilbur —Zigzagoon —Spoink —Eevee goal: timid male + evos —Onix goal: albino —Eventually, I'll hunt for the evolutions of the pokémon I bough When I have nothing else to do: —Roggenrola v.3 (melanistic x2) 70% pair If I have a spare month: —Pichu v.2 (melanistic) 91% pair If I ever go mad: —Carbink v.3 (melanistic)
Scatterbug: 97♂A/122 (from August 15? til August 22) Sandile: 89♀A/91 (from August 26? til August 29) Pumpkaboo: random ♀A (August 29) Munna: 12♀A/? (September 1) Munna: 110♂A/lost count (from September 5 til ?) Roggenrola: 136♀S (September 23)

Pipe Dream Hunts

🗻 Roggenrola Hunt v.3
v1 was 154 eggs, v2 was 252. starting v3 at 406 previous hatched
🗻
Goal: 2x Melanistic Note: will accept hunt spots—make another post for it 🎑 Phantump Hunt v.2
v1 was 192 eggs
🎑
Goal: 2x Melanistic Note: accept hunt spots—same post as ^ Pichu Hunt v.2
v1 was 863 eggs
Goal: 1x Melanistic (at least) Note: accept hunt spots—same post as ^ 🏆 Victini Hunt 🏆 Goal: 1x Shiny & 1x Albino

PFQ Exclusive Hunts

🔵 Blue Moon Slugma Hunt 🔵 Goal: 2x Shiny & 2x Albino 🌠 Shooting Star Cleffa Hunt 🌠 Goal: 3x Shiny & 3x Albino

keeping for later use

Hunting

w/
Shelter Pass S
Current Hunt: none
×0 | ×0 | ×0 ∞║№ Hatched: 0║∞

hunt table code

[table][tr][th]×0 [img]https://i.pfq.me/t=1400179603/img/pkmn/shiny.png[/img] | ×0 [img]https://i.pfq.me/t=1414662094/img/pkmn/albino.png[/img] | ×0 [img]https://i.pfq.me/t=1422886126/img/pkmn/melanistic.png[/img] ∞║№ Hatched: ║∞[/th][/tr][/table]
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 742
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
do me wrong
Put a wetsuit on, come on, come on Grow your hair out long, come on, come
stock kori
-- We all got old at breakneck speed, -Slow it down, go easy on me
Testing ^ Why is the top image so large? because the images need to be cropped, that's why. it's just pushed up right now
Stolen (but it's free to use...) from Koriand'r/daddy/whatever name they're using because they're both so cool and simple and I like them. using css coding, not style, but it's actually a little simpler that way. not so nice looking in the edit though.
lotsa empty space so tha pictcha shows up
bravado i want the applause, the approval, the things that make me go oh

W O N D E R L A N D     but darling, we found wonderland you and i got lost in it and we pretended it could last forever
and another simple one i guess the colored bars are links yea i'm spinning out of control. didn't they tell us don't rush into things? didn't you flash your green eyes at me? haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds? didn't it all seem new and exciting? i felt your arms twisting 'round me i should have slept with one eye open at night.

one more because this one is pretty neat space
BULLET YOU AND I BOTH ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES; WE TAKE WHAT WE NEED WHEN WE NEED
repurpose post, to make a new about that looks like my old one, but works like the new ones Type Null and Eltafez are using :( Because theirs use accordion coding for their multiple tabs and I need to use that as well, because the hover thing is nice and all but it's not very efficient. especially on mobile. ugh. so. this post by Type Null has his info on the .tabs system he worked out. blah. this thread by Is It Necessary is her own version of the .tabs stuff. one day, i will care enough to wade through this coding and make my own. one day.
so upon initial review of my code, everything seems fine except for the ".tab" and ".box" stuff, which I'll replace with Type Null's ".tab" coding. and all the info my tab coding should work in the new system, especially since i don't have to worry about other hidebox things, since i don't use them. good good. this might work out, now that i have my motivation back. (it only took four days of thinking about it and imagining it :P)
okay so i think what i've got is good enough for now. until i suddenly need to change it again, since the old tab system no longer works well enough for, you know, a lot of things. the original creator of the hover tabs (DrWho) even deleted the code she made.
About my current about box code... This is not for use. This version of the code sucks, and I've since made alterations that I don't feel like editing in this post. In all honesty, if I were less of an emotionally invested hoarder, I'd delete this whole post. Nope, hahaha, I did it, I deleted it. Woo, that feels weird. I'm kinda shaky. Go find a better code to use for yourself.

notes to myself

Hover tabs and stuff

this by king vesper yCr's thing BananaLizard's stuff DrWho's thing source code by daddy/Koriand'r Now with styleclass coding b/c it won't work otherwise. So much code...
People using this right now: me (obviously), proTRASHinator, horrortrope, ClawOfLife, Crow Boy, estelle, ryuudragon

Melanistic Hunt Spoils

This is where I'll put the extra shiny / albino pokémon from my Roggenrola and Phantump hunts. I'll be accepting hunt spots, since I suspect both hunts will take a looong time because I'm looking for two melanistics of both Roggenrola and Phantump.

Prices

Shiny Albino
100 ZC 200 ZC
₪150₪250
₢150k₢250k
5x Med Gems (Any)9x Med Gems (Any)
1x Summon Item3x Summon Items
1x Lucky Seal3x Lucky Seal
½x Übercharm
Basically, buy 2 shinies for 1 Übercharm, OR buy 1 for an Übercharm and get another free later
1x Übercharm
½x Box Box
Either 1 shiny for 10x Boxes, or two shinies for 1x Box Box
1x Box Box
Shiny Exchange^Albino Exchange^
^the exchange option is, buy a shiny/albino with a shiny/albino of equal EHP Preferred Summons: Victory Medals

UFT Shiny / Albino — Roggenrola

000 000 000 000 End Totals Pending

UFT Shiny / Albino — Phantump

000 000 000 000 End Totals Pending
well would you look at this. another about box code. it was annoying me last night, and i kept thinking 'how would i make floating bubbles in a template?' so i made this. it took about 2 hours of fiddling to reach this stage. i kinda like it. edit: made the hover boxes into the accordion tab thing instead. i might even make it free-to-use, who knows. colors made using the 3 digit # codes, ranging 0-8, a-f

a different box!

an even different box!

another different box?

what the—so many boxes!

i'm overrun by boxes!
made by BB1872
I am the Header Box!
I really do need to figure out what to put here instead of just random song lyrics. Oh, but wait. I could write a songfic with this format. -goes to check in my writing folder- Well, the only songfic that's actually got some content is a Danny Phantom thing based on Metamorphosis by Blue Stahli. Maybe I'll post it here if I even finish it The alternative is "The Diary of Remus Lupin". I can see that working in this format. I'd have to re-write it just a little bit to work here, but it would. Hmm....
From the front to the back and the side to side If you fear what I feel put ‘em up real high
This uses three different box styles. The centered, the left-most and the right-most. The left and right are set up with the "float" variable, while the top one isn't, and thus the top one is a "header" and can only be in the first spot. It holds: table of contents, intro, stuff like that.
Right to left, left to right Night to day and day to night As the starlight fades to gray, I'll be marching far away Right to left and left to right
Ask no questions and you'll get no lies Turn the cheek and blind the eye Let it go
Oh, colored crimson in my eyes One or two could free my mind This is how it ends.
My Pokémon OCs from Og Vi Brenner

Make this smaller

One day I'll get all of these on this site, but I'm 0/10 right now. (lol nerd)

Nicoli Jules

Nicoli Jules About: My version of the male PC of Pokémon X/Y (Calem, NPC appearance) except he's like a humanized fire pokémon. He has to eat certain berries to "regulate his fire"—his favorite is the Bluk berry. When his emotions are high (stress, happiness) random parts of himself lights on fire. His hands, his nose... (His character was created before I read the Heroes of Olympus series, but he kind of resembles Leo Valdez) He's caught most of his pokémon the same way James did in the anime—by befriending them and asking if they want to join him. Special characteristics: Pyrokinesis; telepathy with fire-type pokémon; resistance to fire;

Felice

Felice Species: Fennekin Type: Fire Gender: Female Nature: Naughty Ability: Blaze About: Nicoli's first pokémon. She takes great delight in teasing her trainer, and really lives up to her Naughty nature.

Barrett

Barrett Species: Fletchling Type: Normal/Flying Gender: Male Nature: Relaxed Ability: Big Pecks About:

Scythe

Scythe Species: Honedge Type: Steel/Ghost Gender: Male Nature: Lonely Ability: No Guard About: If you've ever thought a pokémon could be upset, this pokémon is that one. Before he met Nicoli, he thought he was worse than useless, and got into a lot of reckless battles hoping his opponent would defeat him. He communicates with gestures like tilting to shrug and bouncing midair to express excitement or delight. His vocals consist of ringing noises and chimes that shift in tone to convey different emotions.

Anubis

Anubis Species: Absol Type: Dark Gender: Male Nature: Serious Ability: Super Luck About: Anubis feels kind of "blank" to me right now, mostly because I haven't explored him very well. He's kind of scary in this blankness, and I can tell that it'll take a lot of time for Nicoli's other pokémon to get along with him. Felice will probably warm up to him first, then Barrett, and Scythe will always be kind of wary of him; I'll need to write a scene where they get a chance to better get to know each other, and for Anubis to thaw some and be a bit more playful with everyone.

Nemesis

Nemesis Species: Houndour Type: Dark/Fire Gender: Female Nature: Adamant Ability: Flash Fire About: She's the self-appointed mother of Shade – Nicoli finds them together, Nemesis protecting Shade from a Hawlucha that was attacking them.

< Shiny Eevee >

Shade (to be renamed) Species: Eevee (shiny) Type: Normal Gender: Male Nature: Timid Ability: Adaptability About: A very shy pokémon, he doesn't like the fact that he's shiny and different. He's been mocked by the other pokémon for it, because they were jealous and thus hateful. He was leery of Nemesis helping him at first – "waiting for the other shoe to drop", waiting for her to get tired of him and leave. She never did, and he came to really care for her. He tends to cling to anyone who shows kindness to him, but he's jaded enough to know when that kindness is genuine. Good thing is, all of Nicoli's pokémon are genuine, and think of Shade as a little brother. He's also very protective of his friends and family, as shown by the eventual event that leads to his evolution—When they first meet Flicker, she's being attacked by a Pawniard, and Shade rushes to her rescue, even though he's completely weak, type and level wise (at that time), to the Pawniard.

Plasma

Plasma Species: Slugma Type: Fire Gender: Female Nature: Impish Ability: Magma Armor About: She's the cutest thing ever, I love this character~ She's like a cute tiny child, and she's really fascinated by Nicoli. I mean, they met when she was frightened, and he fed her a Sweetheart, and comforted her, and he was able to touch her! Barehanded! It was amazing and of course she's never going to let him out of her sight, duh. O' course, when he catches her, she goes to the Box system, which leads to Nicoli freaking out and ranting about unethical treatment of sentient creatures. Serena is just completely done with him.

Flicker

Flicker Species: Litwick Type: Fire/Ghost Gender: Female Nature: Quirky Ability: Flame Body About: She lives in the Lost Hotel, and she tends to help lost people by leading them out of the ruins, but only at night. If it's during the day, she'll play pranks on them instead. Her introduction is when Nicoli stumbles upon her being harassed by a Pawniard that also lives in the Hotel. Shade steps in to protect her, and afterwards, Nicoli heals her. She is really grateful to them, and ends up following him out of the Hotel and joining him.

Coal

Coal Species: Torkoal Type: Fire Gender: Male Nature: Relaxed Ability: White Smoke About: Whenever I think of this character, I think of the stereotypical hippy, all chilled out or something. It's actually kind of funny.

< Egg >

< Egg > Species: Larvesta Type: Bug/Fire Gender: ??? Nature: ??? Ability: ??? About: Egg given to Nicoli near the end of the story by a Volcarona in the Pokémon Village. As of yet unhatched. It's existence is a homage to Pokémon Black & White (the first Pokémon game I owned) because you can get this egg in a similar way.

This is my second hunt post.

February started with a free Hypermode, as did March, but in April, May and June, I bought my own. // Hypermode off as of 26/Jun/2016, 20:10.
Croagunk Hunt Stats [95♀S]
last egg
| [40♂A][85♂S][118♂A][122♀S
Rash; bought by MistakenAgain
][196♂A
Careful; Claimed by Talkincamara
][252♀S
Calm; Claimed by Talkincamara
] [95 + 270 eggs] 7/Feb/2016—10/Feb/2016
15:38PM; restarted to hatch Koroku egg
| 10/Feb/2016
15:45PM
19/Feb/2016
16:29PM
💎 Carbink Hunt Stats (v.2
v1 was 150 eggs
) 💎 [2A
Adamant; Claimed by Sorrow
][132S
Hasty; Reserved for Noctis
][159S
Brave; Reserved for Noctis
] [159 eggs] 20/Feb/2016
00:12AM
2/Mar/2016
00:01AM
🌸 Deerling Hunt Stats (v.2
v1 was 500 eggs
) 🌸 [33♂A][114♀S
Docile; Claimed by ferrous
][122♀A
Calm; Claimed by Arzera
][140♂S
Hardy; Claimed by Sorrow
][185♂S
Serious; Claimed by ferrous
][195♂S
Bashful; bought by MistakenAgain
][239♀S
Gentle; bought by MistakenAgain
] [245 eggs] 2/Mar/2016
07:42AM
16/Mar/2016
23:46PM
Oshawott Hunt Stats [100♂A][135♂S][137♀S][208♂S][374♂A][416♂S
Bold; claimed by 09rlouward
][451♂S
Timid; bought by MistakenAgain
][564♂A][569♂S
Docile; bought by MistakenAgain
] [575 eggs] 17/Mar/2016
00:11AM
14/Apr/2016
23:44PM
🌵 Maractus Hunt Stats 🌵 [59♀A][75♂S
Adamant; bought by MistakenAgain
][91♀A
Naughty
][106♂S
Docile; bought by Himbit
][112♂A
Bold; bought by poryqons
][160♀S
Sassy
] [206 eggs] 15/Apr/2016
05:19AM
26/Apr/2016
12:29PM
🍨 Vanillite Hunt Stats 🍨 [43♂A][97♂S][186♀S][220♂S][292♂S
Timid; bought by Kittenears11
][347♀S
Mild; bought by Himbit
][357♀A][457♂S
Gentle; bought by Kittenears11
] [525 eggs] 26/Apr/2016
12:33PM
16/May/2016
7:28AM
🍨 Vanillite Hunt V2 🍨 [86♂S
Jolly; bought by Sorrow
] [104 eggs] 25/May/2016
3:01AM
27/May/2016
0:03AM
🔥 Tepig Hunt Stats 🔥 [15♂A][23♂A][54♂S][56♂S][98♀A][144♂S
Mild; bought by Kittenears11
][152♂S
Modest; bought by Kittenears11
][157♂S
Mild; bought by RookEye
][167♂S
Rash; bought by Kittenears11
][199♂S
Bold; bought by derpdedomike
][204♀S
Naughty
] [245 eggs] 16/May/2016
7:34AM
25/May/2016
2:59AM
Sandile Hunt Stats [104♂S][108♂A][122♀S][221♀A] | [49♀S][75♂S
Naughty; bought by Spiritwingz
][96♀S
Docile; for RookEye
][97♂S
Quirky; bought by SpiritPanda
][119♂S
Docile; bought by RyuokoWolf
][172♂S
Bashful
][211♀S
Naughty; bought by Sorrow
][233♂S
Rash; bought by derpdedomike
] | [89♀A] [223 + 249 + 91 eggs] 27/May/2016
0:10AM
4/Jun/2016
22:40PM—restarted to hatch ApocGol eggs
| 4/Jun/2016
22:43PM
15/Jun/2016
3:58AM
| 26?/Aug/2016—29/Aug/2016
Pichu Hunt Stats [50♂S][133♂S
Calm; UFT
][204♀A][227♂S
Jolly; UFT
][245♂A][352♀A][366♀S
Mild; sold to YellowEspurr
][398♀S
Relaxed; UFT
][402♀S
Hasty; UFT
][433♂S
Naive; sold to Alpha Wildfire
][465♀S
Jolly; sold to Pikachuisepiclol
][542♂S
Timid; sold to annej96
][560♀A
Jolly; sold to MistakenAgain
][608♀S
Careful; UFT
][639♂S
Careful; UFT
][675♂A
Impish; sold to TrevorSpencer
][682♂S
Adamant; sold to hmforall
][703♂S
Modest; sold to Kyokiri
][729♂S][741♂A
Naughty; sold to hmforall
][752♀A
Naughty; sold to Kyokiri
][760♂A
Lax; sold to Makronette
]790♀S
Rash; sold to MistakenAgain
] [863 eggs] 15/Jun/2016
4:02AM
26/Jun/2016
20:09PM
🔷 Sawk Hunt Stats (v.2
v1 was 116 eggs
) 🔷 dates

Unova Hunts

# 001—009# 010—018# 019—027
—Snivy —Servine —Serperior —Tepig —Pignite —Emboar —Oshawott —Dewott —Samurott —Samurott (Hisui) —Patrat —Watchog —Lillipup —Herdier —Stoutland —Purrloin —Liepard —Liepard (Mega) —Pansage —Simisage —Pansear —Simisear —Panpour —Simipour —Munna —Musharna —Pidove —Tranquill —Unfezant (F) —Unfezant (M)
# 028—036# 037—045# 046—053
—Blitzle —Zebstrika —Roggenrola —Boldore —Gigalith —Woobat —Swoobat —Drillbur —Excadrill —Audino —Audino (Mega) —Timburr —Gurdurr —Conkeldurr —Tympole —Palpitoad —Seismitoad —Throh —Sawk —Sewaddle —Swadloon —Leavanny —Venipede —Whirlipede —Scolipede —Scolipede (Mega) —Cottonee —Whimsicott
# 054—061# 062—071# 072—082
—Petilil —Lilligant —Lilligant (Hisui) —Basculin (red) —Basculin (blue) —Basculin (white) —Basculegion —Sandile —Krokorok —Krookodile —Darumaka —Darmanitan —Darmanitan (Zen) —Darmanitan (G. Zen) —Maractus —Dwebble —Crustle —Scraggy —Scrafty —Sigilyph —Yamask —Cofagrigus —Tirtouga — Carracosta —Archen —Archeops —Trubbish —Garbodor —Zorua —Zoroark —Zoroark (Mega) —Minccino —Cinccino —Gothita —Gothorita —Gothitelle
# 083—093# 094—102# 103—112
—Solosis —Duosion —Reuniclus —Ducklett —Swanna —Vanillite —Vanillish —Vanilluxe —Deerling —Sawsbuck —Emolga —Karrablast —Escavalier —Foongus —Amoonguss —Frillish (M) —Frillish (F) —Jellicent (M) —Jellicent (F) —Alomomola —Joltik —Galvantula —Galvantula(Totem) —Ferroseed —Ferrothorn —Klink —Klang —Klinklang —Tynamo —Eelektrik —Eelektross —Elgyem —Beheeyem
# 113—121# 122—131# 132—141
—Litwick —Lampent —Chandelure —Axew —Fraxure —Haxorus —Cubchoo —Beartic —Beartic (Mega) —Cryogonal —Shelmet —Accelgor —Stunfisk —Stunfisk (Galar) —Mienfoo —Mienshao —Druddigon —Druddigon (Mega) —Golett —Golurk —Pawniard —Bisharp —Kingambit —Bouffalant —Rufflet —Braviary —Braviary (Hisui) —Braviary (Totem) —Vullaby —Mandibuzz —Mandibuzz(Totem) —Heatmor —Durant —Deino —Zweilous —Hydreigon
# 142—000 Goals
—Larvesta —Volcarona —Victini —Living ShinyDex —Living AlbinoDex

I need to change that quote to something new, since I already used this "Mad World" one in my signature... Switched to "Deadlihood" by Sixx:A.M.
I swear you told me that you'd be my life support guess I misunderstood
-x- you were my deadlihood

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page