PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

do me wrong
Put a wetsuit on, come on, come on Grow your hair out long, come on, come
stock kori
-- We all got old at breakneck speed, -Slow it down, go easy on me
Testing ^ Why is the top image so large? because the images need to be cropped, that's why. it's just pushed up right now
Stolen (but it's free to use...) from Koriand'r/daddy/whatever name they're using because they're both so cool and simple and I like them. using css coding, not style, but it's actually a little simpler that way. not so nice looking in the edit though.
lotsa empty space so tha pictcha shows up
bravado i want the applause, the approval, the things that make me go oh

W O N D E R L A N D     but darling, we found wonderland you and i got lost in it and we pretended it could last forever
and another simple one i guess the colored bars are links yea i'm spinning out of control. didn't they tell us don't rush into things? didn't you flash your green eyes at me? haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds? didn't it all seem new and exciting? i felt your arms twisting 'round me i should have slept with one eye open at night.

one more because this one is pretty neat space
BULLET YOU AND I BOTH ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES; WE TAKE WHAT WE NEED WHEN WE NEED
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 140
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page