PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

I am the Header Box!
I really do need to figure out what to put here instead of just random song lyrics. Oh, but wait. I could write a songfic with this format. -goes to check in my writing folder- Well, the only songfic that's actually got some content is a Danny Phantom thing based on Metamorphosis by Blue Stahli. Maybe I'll post it here if I even finish it The alternative is "The Diary of Remus Lupin". I can see that working in this format. I'd have to re-write it just a little bit to work here, but it would. Hmm....
From the front to the back and the side to side If you fear what I feel put ‘em up real high
This uses three different box styles. The centered, the left-most and the right-most. The left and right are set up with the "float" variable, while the top one isn't, and thus the top one is a "header" and can only be in the first spot. It holds: table of contents, intro, stuff like that.
Right to left, left to right Night to day and day to night As the starlight fades to gray, I'll be marching far away Right to left and left to right
Ask no questions and you'll get no lies Turn the cheek and blind the eye Let it go
Oh, colored crimson in my eyes One or two could free my mind This is how it ends.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 144
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page