PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

repurpose post, to make a new about that looks like my old one, but works like the new ones Type Null and Eltafez are using :( Because theirs use accordion coding for their multiple tabs and I need to use that as well, because the hover thing is nice and all but it's not very efficient. especially on mobile. ugh. so. this post by Type Null has his info on the .tabs system he worked out. blah. this thread by Is It Necessary is her own version of the .tabs stuff. one day, i will care enough to wade through this coding and make my own. one day.
so upon initial review of my code, everything seems fine except for the ".tab" and ".box" stuff, which I'll replace with Type Null's ".tab" coding. and all the info my tab coding should work in the new system, especially since i don't have to worry about other hidebox things, since i don't use them. good good. this might work out, now that i have my motivation back. (it only took four days of thinking about it and imagining it :P)
okay so i think what i've got is good enough for now. until i suddenly need to change it again, since the old tab system no longer works well enough for, you know, a lot of things. the original creator of the hover tabs (DrWho) even deleted the code she made.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 144
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page