PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

Jikininki's AvatarJikininki
ultra.pngc+.png
this is actually realllly cool lol
TK-8912's AvatarTK-8912
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Sorry if this has been answered, but will we be having to pay 100k everyday to maintain our level 7 charge?
TK-8912 Your host with the most. Check out my new trade shop!
Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
Of course we will. Level 7 is just 100k, like before, so just having to charge it one time would make no sense. You'll need to do it daily like always
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by TK-8912

Sorry if this has been answered, but will we be having to pay 100k everyday to maintain our level 7 charge?
only for the days you want lvl 7 charge i think. you can pick lvl 5 one day and lvl 7 the next, for example.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
TK-8912's AvatarTK-8912
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

QUOTE originally posted by TK-8912

only for the days you want lvl 7 charge i think. you can pick lvl 5 one day and lvl 7 the next, for example.
Got it, I think. I may have just been confused overall about the daily minimum charge before. Thanks :)
Sage March's AvatarSage March
master.pngb.png
So if I'm understanding this correctly, we can no longer have our radar at level 7 and keep it at level 7 with a minimum charge of 100Points? We have to sink the 100k every day for the level, but we can also choose what level we want each individual day without only gaining one level per day? edit- why is Sally reminding me to charge my Radar?
Avatar created by Elizadesu, for me.
grandmaster.pngc+.png
you dont technically keep lvl 7 with 100 increase points each day. you dont charge lvl 7 without 100k. you only retain the possibility of fully charging by putting some points in each day. By my understanding anyway. Edit: sorry for grammar and shorthand in that, on phone/iPad rn.
Sage March's AvatarSage March
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

you dont technically keep lvl 7 with 100 increase points each day. you dont charge lvl 7 without 100k. you only retain the possibility of fully charging by putting some points in each day. By my understanding anyway.
thank you for phrasing it better!!
Cetrouz's AvatarCetrouz
master.pnge+.png
Unpopular opinion but I didn't liked that update so much but that's because I am too busy on the middle of the week and I don't have enough points to charge it to 7. But oh well...
Score: 0
Score Badge by LycanKai!
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cetrouz

Unpopular opinion but I didn't liked that update so much but that's because I am too busy on the middle of the week and I don't have enough points to charge it to 7. But oh well...
But then you don’t have to...? The amount of points required for lvl 7 charging hasn’t changed. Now you just don’t need to keep putting like 100 IP in each day to retain the possibility of lvl 7. You can pick it right off or nothing/less on days you won’t be hatching much.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page