PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 677678679680681··· 767768769

QUOTE originally posted by cloud1288835

Is there a way to resize and item in a progress bar?

gem_normal.png 2/10 Gems
been trying for awhile to resize the gem down to match the text
Not with BBCode, you can only resize text in BBcode. You need css for that.
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet psychic.png0psychic.png rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by cloud1288835

Is there a way to resize and item in a progress bar?

gem_normal.png 2/10 Gems
been trying for awhile to resize the gem down to match the text
You can apply vertical alignment to the gem with this code, shown as demo above [style].expbar span img { vertical-align: middle; }[/style]
HélènOfTroy's AvatarHélènOfTroy
grandmaster.pnge.png
how do i make an image change to another image once someone hovers over it?
Score: 0/2000
Badge by LycanKai!
Durin Collector!: 20696/25000
credit
shown in "About Me"

QUOTE originally posted by HélènOfTroy

Using the tips. Ex: [tip=[img]INSERT IMG URL HERE[/img]][img]INSERT DIFFRENT IMG URL HERE[/img][/tip]
StormsTime's AvatarStormsTime
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by YourNaiveFriend

QUOTE originally posted by HélènOfTroy

Using the tips. Ex: [tip=[img]INSERT IMG URL HERE[/img]][img]INSERT DIFFRENT IMG URL HERE[/img][/tip]
I think they want the picture that you are hovering on to change, not have a second picture apear below it. And if so I think you can only do that by using CSS.
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Maybe something like this? (Hover/tap to evolve Puppod heh) Note how the size changes... it will be best if the image sizes match, or at least are close, you don't want it moving the page around a bunch on hover.

Code

[sc=hover-img][img]https://pokefarm.wiki/images/c/c8/Puppod.png[/img][img]https://pokefarm.wiki/images/b/b2/Slugdog.png[/img][/sc] [style] .hover-img { display: inline-block; img:nth-of-type(2) { display: none; } &:hover { img:nth-of-type(1) { display: none; } img:nth-of-type(2) { display: inline; } } } [/style]
I thought about doing it with background images instead, which made sizing/positioning easier, but caused lag on hover while the second image loads... this method causes most browsers to load the hover image with the unhovered image so there's no lag.
grandmaster.pnge.png
You can set the image's width and height then make it so any excess will be cut off instead of pushing everything under it. For example I set the image's area too small but instead of shifting everything down it will just cut it off instead.

[style] .hover-img { display: inline-block; width:75px; //set how much space the image is allowed to use height:20px; // overflow: hidden; // keeps it from flowing out of its area img:nth-of-type(2) { display: none; } &:hover { img:nth-of-type(1) { display: none; } img:nth-of-type(2) { display: inline; } } } [/style]
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Noob here - Tried my best to look this up or mess with things but maybe I'm just missing it. Trying to edit my about me menu and having issues with a few things

~issues~

Trying to change the about-me code to roughly match my site skin for those using default/other site skins. Left is with skin, Right is default Also, using this free code I made some good progress but can't work out the: * Hover Button Backgrounds (closed) * Hover Backgrounds (open) * Menu Tab backgrounds ("Interacting, Specials" etc) * Background-area behind the avatar icon?
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
grandmaster.pnge.png
I have made a fresh copy of the style section for that about template. You will need to add the "background-color" tag to set the color for questions 1, 2, and 4.
  1. Sets the color for closed tabs.
  2. Sets the color for the currently open tab, if not set it will use the closed tab color.
  3. Change color behind the tab buttons.
  4. add "background-color" tag and set it to what ever color you want.
You can Ctrl+f then type #1, #2, #3, or #4 to find the bits in the code.

Code Snip, Style Section

[style] .sceptios-about-me { width: 100%; overflow: hidden; } .avatar { display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; float: left; height: 72px; width: 72px; border-style: solid; border-color: @col-border2; border-width: 3px; margin-right: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: green; // #4 &>img { display: block; margin: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; filter: brightness(90%); } } .tabbed_interface { &>ul, { background-color: yellow; // #3 &>li { display: block; padding: 8px; margin: 1px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; line-height: 4px; height: 4px; width: 60px; border-color: @col-border2; background-color: green; // #1 &.tab-active { filter: brightness(85%); border-bottom-color: @col-border2; background-color: red; // #2 } &:not(.tab-active):hover { color: @col-fg1; background-color: @col-bg1; } } } &>.tab { box-shadow: none; background-color: inherit; margin: 4px 0px; padding: 8px 4px; border-color: @col-bg2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; border-width: 3px 1px; border-style: solid dotted; } } .credits { background-color: @col-bg3; font-size: 10pt; float: right; text-align: right; padding: 1px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; vertical-align: middle; } :after { height: 0; } [/style]
Let me know if i misunderstood what parts you were talking about.
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by StormsTime

I have made a fresh copy of the style section for that about template. You will need to add the "background-color" tag to set the color for questions 1, 2, and 4.
  1. Sets the color for closed tabs.
  2. Sets the color for the currently open tab, if not set it will use the closed tab color.
  3. Change color behind the tab buttons.
  4. add "background-color" tag and set it to what ever color you want.
You can Ctrl+f then type #1, #2, #3, or #4 to find the bits in the code.

Code Snip, Style Section

[style] .sceptios-about-me { width: 100%; overflow: hidden; } .avatar { display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; float: left; height: 72px; width: 72px; border-style: solid; border-color: @col-border2; border-width: 3px; margin-right: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: green; // #4 &>img { display: block; margin: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; filter: brightness(90%); } } .tabbed_interface { &>ul, { background-color: yellow; // #3 &>li { display: block; padding: 8px; margin: 1px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; line-height: 4px; height: 4px; width: 60px; border-color: @col-border2; background-color: green; // #1 &.tab-active { filter: brightness(85%); border-bottom-color: @col-border2; background-color: red; // #2 } &:not(.tab-active):hover { color: @col-fg1; background-color: @col-bg1; } } } &>.tab { box-shadow: none; background-color: inherit; margin: 4px 0px; padding: 8px 4px; border-color: @col-bg2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; border-width: 3px 1px; border-style: solid dotted; } } .credits { background-color: @col-bg3; font-size: 10pt; float: right; text-align: right; padding: 1px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; vertical-align: middle; } :after { height: 0; } [/style]
Let me know if i misunderstood what parts you were talking about.
Okay perfect thank you! Still confused on a few things ^^

beep

I was able to set tab-background colors and the avatar-background color Not entirely sure how to: 1. Change text color on Tabs+Hides (getting errors, maybe im formatting badly) 2. Where exactly I'd use the background code for the Hides backgrounds (probably same issue as above)

Pages: 123··· 677678679680681··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page