PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by StormsTime

I have made a fresh copy of the style section for that about template. You will need to add the "background-color" tag to set the color for questions 1, 2, and 4.
  1. Sets the color for closed tabs.
  2. Sets the color for the currently open tab, if not set it will use the closed tab color.
  3. Change color behind the tab buttons.
  4. add "background-color" tag and set it to what ever color you want.
You can Ctrl+f then type #1, #2, #3, or #4 to find the bits in the code.

Code Snip, Style Section

[style] .sceptios-about-me { width: 100%; overflow: hidden; } .avatar { display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; float: left; height: 72px; width: 72px; border-style: solid; border-color: @col-border2; border-width: 3px; margin-right: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: green; // #4 &>img { display: block; margin: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; filter: brightness(90%); } } .tabbed_interface { &>ul, { background-color: yellow; // #3 &>li { display: block; padding: 8px; margin: 1px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; line-height: 4px; height: 4px; width: 60px; border-color: @col-border2; background-color: green; // #1 &.tab-active { filter: brightness(85%); border-bottom-color: @col-border2; background-color: red; // #2 } &:not(.tab-active):hover { color: @col-fg1; background-color: @col-bg1; } } } &>.tab { box-shadow: none; background-color: inherit; margin: 4px 0px; padding: 8px 4px; border-color: @col-bg2; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; border-width: 3px 1px; border-style: solid dotted; } } .credits { background-color: @col-bg3; font-size: 10pt; float: right; text-align: right; padding: 1px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; vertical-align: middle; } :after { height: 0; } [/style]
Let me know if i misunderstood what parts you were talking about.
Okay perfect thank you! Still confused on a few things ^^

beep

I was able to set tab-background colors and the avatar-background color Not entirely sure how to: 1. Change text color on Tabs+Hides (getting errors, maybe im formatting badly) 2. Where exactly I'd use the background code for the Hides backgrounds (probably same issue as above)
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page