PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 460461462463464··· 762763764

boy, do i wish you could put images D: you have to go to your pokemon's menu (three lines) and go to 'dress up.' there, you can dress up your poke and then save it, and it will show up under their description!
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
ah i totally see what you are talking about! so its not possible to do an exact copy of your tourny entry? youd have to remake it in the dress up if you want it displayed? thanks for the help!
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
how do i get this skin code for the shelter to work? #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="img/pkmn/5/j/w.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/h/j/d.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/j/9/n.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/f/w/s.png"]img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/l/1/7.png"]img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/9/6/3.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/h/1/j.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/j/b/e.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/2/q/q.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/n/l/h/4.png"]{ height:100px; } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="img/pkmn/5/j/w.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/h/j/d.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/j/9/n.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/f/w/s.png"]img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/l/1/7.png"]img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/9/6/3.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/h/1/j.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/j/b/e.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/2/q/q.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"]img[src*="img/pkmn/n/l/h/4.png"]{ animation: linear hueshift 3s infinite; } @keyframes hueshift { from { filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } }

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Did you clear your cashe?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Did you clear your cashe?
yes, its still not working.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
What’s it supposed to do? Maybe you just haven’t found the eggs/ pokemon yet
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

What’s it supposed to do? Maybe you just haven’t found the eggs/ pokemon yet
it enlargens and colors the eggs in the shelter you have in the code. and no, ive found the eggs because its got about 12 common low exp normal types in it. i need help to get it to work, thats why i posted here.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Try putting a comma before each img
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Érable

Try putting a comma before each img
it worked, thank you ^^
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
I could pro find the code for it somewhere in this thread but that’s a lot of pages to sift through but how to you make your Pokémon feedable? I got this baby today and I’m hoping to level him up and make it so I can keep him in my hidden fields.

this years birthday spirit

Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~

Pages: 123··· 460461462463464··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page