PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 272829

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by TsunamiScorpion

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

QUOTE originally posted by TsunamiScorpion

Do you mind if I ask a question? I'be been trying to edit the link color on a skin I'm using, but I can't get it to change. Is there a trick to this, or do I have to remake the skin entirely?
If you're editing a skin someone else made, unfortunately you have to use a css editing add-on like stylish for firefox, etc, or get all the colors and assets for the skin from the creator so you can edit them yourself. If it's in a skin you've made, the colors you edit are these here. The link color is a regular unclicked link (the target url isn't in your history), the visited link is a clicked like (target url is in your history), and active link is the color it turns right as you click the link.
Yeah, I realize that. The problem is, when I save the changes, it doesn't register. This is a skin I made, too. The link color stays the same hard-to-read dark blue.
Perhaps provide Sci with a screenshot of what you are editing in a PM... this isn't really a help thread, but a directory to get skins posted on :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Fang The Wolf's AvatarFang The Wolf
how do i use one that i like?
Avatar by chanty signiture made by wardove. symbols used are from supernatural. more to come
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Go to the Skins page Copy one of the paths to a skin into the "Other Skin" box and say "Use this Skin". A path looks like this: jc/melansawsbuck The one I just put there ^ is the skin I use that was made for me by Shazi :3
Just like that :)
Fang The Wolf's AvatarFang The Wolf
alright. thank you suriya. i really like the one you use ^,^
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: [li] requires [ul] or [ol] to contain it on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[li][b]LightBlood[/b] bPV/darkskin [url=https://i.imgsafe.org/3b572e6773.png]Grey/Black[/url] [/li]
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

i have a question, i have no idea about how to do some of the things, so how do you change the notifications image in a skin? and in your skin who made the backround images and notif image? they are so pretty.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragon

i have a question, i have no idea about how to do some of the things, so how do you change the notifications image in a skin? and in your skin who made the backround images and notif image? they are so pretty.
Notif image was Bananalizard, background was Shazi. This is not the place for code help though so I can't really help you with that info -- also dont know HOW to help you with CSS
oh, well my main question was just the images.
are these free to use if so how do i get the codes
Avatar made by Miasaurus and shrunk down by Zico HI
hello everyone
Friends CSY EC
× 0 / 200
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Go to the Skins page Copy one of the paths to a skin into the "Other Skin" box and say "Use this Skin". A path looks like this: jc/melansawsbuck The one I just put there ^ is the skin I use that was made for me by Shazi :3
Any skin listed here is available for the use of people on PFQ. You don't get a code to use, you just point your skin path to one of those listed on the first page using the instructions above.

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page