PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

QUOTE originally posted by TsunamiScorpion

Do you mind if I ask a question? I'be been trying to edit the link color on a skin I'm using, but I can't get it to change. Is there a trick to this, or do I have to remake the skin entirely?
If you're editing a skin someone else made, unfortunately you have to use a css editing add-on like stylish for firefox, etc, or get all the colors and assets for the skin from the creator so you can edit them yourself. If it's in a skin you've made, the colors you edit are these here. The link color is a regular unclicked link (the target url isn't in your history), the visited link is a clicked like (target url is in your history), and active link is the color it turns right as you click the link.
Yeah, I realize that. The problem is, when I save the changes, it doesn't register. This is a skin I made, too. The link color stays the same hard-to-read dark blue.
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page