PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 151152153

Modulo's AvatarModulo
If I understand this correctly, Shazi actually edited the external css and replaced the default highlighting code. To get the same effect without editing any of the script's files directly, you can just put this into the textbox in the QoL Css Settings Area:

code

.publicfoundme, .privatefoundme, .shelterfoundme, .daycarefoundme, .labfoundme, .oneevolutionleft, .twoevolutionleft{ -webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow)drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow)drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow); box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0; background-color:transparent; }
The last 3 lines disable the default highlighting
Pixrine Avatar made by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Modulo

If I understand this correctly, Shazi actually edited the external css and replaced the default highlighting code. To get the same effect without editing any of the script's files directly, you can just put this into the textbox in the QoL Css Settings Area:

code

.publicfoundme, .privatefoundme, .shelterfoundme, .daycarefoundme, .labfoundme, .oneevolutionleft, .twoevolutionleft{ -webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow)drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow)drop-shadow(0px 0px 6px yellow); box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0; background-color:transparent; }
The last 3 lines disable the default highlighting
Thank you so much!!
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Pink Celebi's AvatarPink Celebi
Can someone please explain to me where I find the QoL hub?
Modulo's AvatarModulo

QUOTE originally posted by Pink Celebi

If you installed the userscript, there should be a button in the Timers Bar at the top of the page. If you are looking for the script and the install instructions, they are here
Pink Celebi's AvatarPink Celebi

QUOTE originally posted by Modulo

QUOTE originally posted by Pink Celebi

If you installed the userscript, there should be a button in the Timers Bar at the top of the page. If you are looking for the script and the install instructions, they are here
I found it, thank you!
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
i have a suggestion for an addition to the shelter, not sure how possible it is or if it has been suggested before but thought i would bring it up; How about adding the ability to highlight different eggs based on egg hatch point? So similar to the highlight based on type but it would have the different numbers. I think it would be handy when it is a tourney like this (just hatch eggs from shelter) as we could easily see lower hatch point eggs, or even for the type race as we can go for the higher point eggs ^^
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
I also have a suggestion for the shelter, though I do think it's just me bringing up someone elses site suggestion: What if you could find/make it easier for users to find self bred eggs? As far as I know, there isn't exactly any way to highlight them immediately, as you'd have to check the summary page to know who bred the egg, but maybe a feature that you can toggle that auto hides anything you've already hidden in the past 24 hours? I don't know if thats possible either, honestly, but it would definitely help with searching through all the eggs you've already checked. If this has already been suggested and denied, I apologize, I hadn't seen it in the suggestions page or any of the main posts, and not in the recent posts either. This is an extremely useful script!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Im not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I woke up this morning and both the updated and the old QoL scripts are broken? I decided to look at the code in tampermonkey and found several errors but since I dont know how to code, I have no idea what any of the errors mean. Most of the errors are undefined areas, or so the error message says.
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Which parts exactly are broken for you? The whole thing? It seems like its working just fine for me, you don't have both the old and new scripts installed at the same time right (sorry if that sounds dumb but since you said both are broken...)? And it would probably help the coders out if you screenshotted and posted here the errors that you see so someone who does code can evaluate ^ ^
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
AllyCATisFuN's AvatarAllyCATisFuN
Has anyone converted this into a css? Tampermonkey and all other script stuff is blocked on my devices, and it would be nice to see if someone happens to have a css for this, because this seems amazing!
Hey! My name is Ally!
  • Type Race
  • Hypermode!
  • About
  • x
0 / 1,500
I am trying to trade my way to a year's worth of Hypermode!
× 110 / 5,000
Hello! I go by Ally, though I also respond to Cat. I'm really excited to play with y'all, and I am more then ready to talk to people whenever! I also send gift baskets.
Template made by me!

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page