PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 151152153

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

The pokedex is fully updated in the QOL tab for me -- even when i re-click the update button it says its fine. I just recently re-did everything too :0
Not sure what's going on there unfortunately; I just reinstalled, cleared and reloaded the dex, and I had a Kantonian Rattata egg in the shelter that wasn't labeled as Dark. Can you go to the console, copy and paste this command, and send me the result? t=JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem('QoLPokedex'));t.filter((e) => e.includes('Rattata')).map((e) => t.indexOf(e)).map((i) => JSON.stringify(t.slice(i-1, i+10)))

Kantonian Rattata Egg in Shelter

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowWolfy

Would it be possible to add the option to have legendaries light up in the shelter as well?
I'll add it to the list of suggestions
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I had to re-do the installing of the pokedex for an unrelated reason, and that fixed it. strange. Thanks anyways1

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Hello! I'm just here to report a rather odd bug I found by accident So, I answered this help thread and my sig did this: The only thing I can assume happened is that the script saw "shelter" and "egg" and just went "yes, this is definitely the shelter page" or something? i don't know anything about coding lol It's nothing major but I figured I'd let you know about it
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Wow that's a new one! Yeah I think that's probably exactly what happened. I'll track it as a bug.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Well... I can safely say that that is NOT an Abra egg. That's a Crabrawler egg. Thoughts? xD
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 276 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
CrABRAwler It's an abra to the system! xD Thats probably a good bug to get fixed if possible
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
For the meantime, you can use abra egg url: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/4/y/r.png/t=1478697860 that's what I did last time it happen :')
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I may be doing this wrong, but I want to disable the mass release options shown below. I have unticked it in options and cleared cache/refreshed the page and it's still showing. Am I missing something really obvious?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
veliona's Avatarveliona
@shazi you also need to untick "search fields (private view)," but if you want that as well you can enter this in the "css settings" box
#selectallfield, #selectallfieldsour, #selectallfieldspicy, #selectallfielddry, #selectallfieldsweet, #selectallfieldbitter, #selectallfieldany { display: none; }
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi
That makes a lot of sense! I don't use the search fields anyway so no biggy. Thank you!!

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page