PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Bumping. Last post was 11 days ago.
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Support for reasons already stated. I was planning on getting into IV breeding but the shelter was one of the few things turning me off from it so I decided against it. Would be super helpful and would probably change my mind about starting to IV breed if it were implemented.
Bump. Last post was 1 month ago.
I supported the last one too. Though more leaning to because of Unown breeding and the fact, their eggs are all the same. With multiple breeding Unown, it would get really tedious quickly to find ones bred by you, especially if you're hunting a specific forme of it.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Bump. Last post was 27 days ago.
MidnightWolff's AvatarMidnightWolff
i think this would be great i would love to know if the eggs im adopting are mine from the shelter becasue i like to hatch my own eggs so if its a special it was bred by one of my pairs and would be bred and hatched by me

Avatar was made on a site called Dress to Impress its a fan site for neopets.com and the image is a customization of a white lupe i made on D.T.I.
Bump.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I completely support this. As an Unown hunter, I currently need to open the summary page of each and every Unown egg I see to make sure it's the correct form. This would help negate this step as I'd just need to look for my OT on an Unown egg.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
nikao's Avatarnikao
full Support! i breed iv often...so i go crazy finding my eggs...it takes h to click and click nd click...to find me eggs...click egg in shelter click on egg to go to summary look and click back to shelter and go on with the same...
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Bump!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page