PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
grandmaster.pngs.png
Oh wow I wasn't expecting that! Mega Arcanine looks amazing! One of my favorite Q megas so far :D
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Rii's AvatarRii
ultra.pnge.png
Just put it in super training and it seems mega arcanine has 0 base stats.. :P
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
ultra.pngb.png
Swag ! I can't wait to stumble across the shiny and albino variants !!
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
Juice's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuice
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Oh dear Arceus, thank you guys so much. Mega Arcanine has been my guess for nearly all the red/orange stones so far and finally the dream came true! It looks absolutely stunning ♥
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I am so happy I took the time t get those Interactions. I feel super happy now, considering this was my first event. :3
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
*****'s Avatar*****
beginner.png
I was shocked when I lpoked at my invetory and saw the Mega Stone-I was certain I hadn't reached 10,000 interactions. That was a marvelous surprise! Thank you for the event once again, I can't wait until the next one!
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.
Dogz's AvatarDogz
superior.pnge+.png
M-mega A-Arcanine???? *faints of joy*
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
champion.pngd.png
I wasn't even close RIP Mega Smeargle Though, it would look pretty on my shiny Growlithe if I evolve him! <3
Kang's AvatarKang
grandmaster.pnga.png
Wow I would have never guessed! Mega Arcanine! I bet it looks mega awesome! Thanks for having this event each month! So far the three megas I've won so far from this even are sweet! ^-^
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
y.pngI collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
y.png
y.png175/500+

rock.png 0/3000 rock.png
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
master.pngc+.png
WOW! That sprite is so beautiful! *cries* This is my favorite of all MCW so far! <3

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page