PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 112113114

GU4CSK1S's AvatarGU4CSK1S
Heya! I would like to have some shiny kinaster bait, albino and melan if possible!
GARCE / KEWPIE
TRANSGENDER MALE, ARTIST. (PFP BY MYSELF) USER SINCE 2018, CENTRAL TIME -6, USA.
Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon

QUOTE originally posted by Skittmeme

Heya! I would like to have some shiny kinaster bait, albino and melan if possible!
They have a melan kinaster bait already! uwu
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
SleepyBop's AvatarSleepyBop

QUOTE originally posted by BananaMoonKit

QUOTE originally posted by Skittmeme

They have a melan kinaster bait already! uwu
And, they also don't do shiny or albino baits. Sorry.

Bo | she/him | 19

I'm the #1 Type: Null fan! Huge Cleffa enthusiast, too.
box shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @CuddlyKanin Signature Pagedoll @PeachyChancey Art Shop Badge @ Kaelwolfur
Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
Unless it's a legendary pokemon
IcyMcDoodle1's AvatarIcyMcDoodle1
can you add a Mew, melan, shiny, and albino? thanks
oh, hello there! i see you found this...thingy... ... ... ... you’re still there? umm okay check my fields out or the links below... i guess? idk, enjoy? There are no links yet
Kiwith's AvatarKiwith
Random post, but I was curious about something, why are melan sprites called bait?? :0
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwith

Random post, but I was curious about something, why are melan sprites called bait?? :0
The art is actually called bait, not the sprites! It’s used in the terms of using “bait” to catch fish, the same way you’d use bait to lure a melan to your party lol It’s just a silly charm to keep people motivated!
IcyMcDoodle1's AvatarIcyMcDoodle1
so the art does nothing?
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by IcyMcDoodle1

so the art does nothing?
No, the art doesn’t do anything to boost your chances, etc — just a motivator.

QUOTE originally posted by IcyMcDoodle1

so the art does nothing?
I think of the art as the site's manifestation of the Placebo Effect: only the belief that it works is enough for it to work, and even though people might be aware that they may may be under the influence of the placebo effect that doesn't stop the phenomenon from working

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 112113114

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page