PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 112113114

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Question!: why are you allowed to bump this thread? I bumped a thread that wasnt mine nd I broke a rule, how does this not apply?

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Insti's AvatarInsti

QUOTE originally posted by Chiro

Question!: why are you allowed to bump this thread? I bumped a thread that wasnt mine nd I broke a rule, how does this not apply?
This is more of a thread where theres a lot of pokemon art (melan bait) and it would be a shame if the staff was to allow sally to gobble it right up. From my understanding, this is a special thread that gets to stay as apart of pfq.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 7320
Chiro's AvatarChiro

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

This is more of a thread where theres a lot of pokemon art (melan bait) and it would be a shame if the staff was to allow sally to gobble it right up. From my understanding, this is a special thread that gets to stay as apart of pfq.
Ah ok, makes sense! Very beautiful baits too ^^

I think when answering this question, it's best to look at where the root of the bump rule lies. For trade threads and shops, there is personal gain to be had from bumping your thread frequently. It keeps you at the top of the forum list and in plain view of people that may want to buy/sell in your thread. The kicker is, this gain is only had by handing a loss to others. Your thread goes to the top and pushes other's threads down, so repeatedly bumping your post is unfair to those who also wish to have their posts seen. In the case of us in this thread, there's virtually no downside to posting in the thread to keep it alive, since the subforum it's posted in does not conduct any kind of trade. This bait is offered at no cost to any who would like to use it, and does nothing to diminish other's experiences, so when we as a community come together to continually bump the thread, we're creating nothing but benefit for everybody. I feel this is why staff has yet to step in and close the thread, despite what we're doing technically not being part of the intended design. The reality is, we're doing a virtually undisputed good (for as long as it lasts 😂) 🤷‍♂️ Plus I think it brings us together and that's always a good thing 💜

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1706 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
16038 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
150 of 300 Buying/Swapping in Shop
can i pls use a melan riolu bait thanks

QUOTE originally posted by LucarioWasTaken

can i pls use a melan riolu bait thanks
the creator of the thread has not been online in a very long time so you wouldn't get a response, but they're free to use as long as you credit the artist somewhere anyway.
I don't feel like making a fancy signature right now.
We love you dragon!!! <3
Cinnamonn's AvatarCinnamonn
Bumpy
RatGremlin's AvatarRatGremlin
Bump!
"Rat" | Any pronouns! | Submas enjoyer! |
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe Pfp credit! Banner credit
Luckypies's AvatarLuckypies
bump!<3
Just on here to have fun, not always the most active but hey you’re seeing this, so I’m doing something right! Pfp of my fursona made by yours truly (me lmao)
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife

Pages: 123··· 112113114

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page