PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Important informations~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Lunersun's AvatarLunersun
ultra.pngd.png
So, I know that Now "Renting" isn't allowed, but what if you had already made a deal with someone before this? I'm only mentioning this because when I started my shiny hunt, I had nothing but pure luck
sadly, it was pure bad luck
on my side, so someone let me borrow their Radar in exchange for one of the shinnies I hatched. Would I have to send the radar back now? Or could I keep it until I got the shiny, and was able to complete the agreement.
My Avatar (which is my pokesona, Lunersun) was made by Altias~! Go give them a hug and a cookie, and tell them I sent you >w<
@Tigris0124 There is a slight difference between someone not having ZC and jumping between trade threads and offering the ZC they don't have, and the situation you're presenting. What you're presenting is that you've got it listed that "I buy ZC at this stage each month", so each person who offers is fully aware of the situation at all times (Well, so long as they read - but the point is that you have the information there). So long as it's adhered to and there aren't constant issues (you never do know what's going to happen irl, after all, so some leeway is granted!), then that's fine! @-mimimi3- Yeah - that's just a gift. We're not saying we don't want people helping one another! That's just being kind - not a "trade" =P @Lunersun Whilst the situation isn't ideal, I'd say complete the agreement. Honestly, so long as you're willing to follow through with what was said, there's actually no issue. The problem stems from the number of people who were saying "I'll do 'x'" and then proceeding to NOT do it. If you're not one of those people and you're making staff aware of the situation? I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that you can complete what you presently have going.
glassdragon's Avatarglassdragon
ace.png
So we are allowed to trade Pokémon in order to breed them as long as we give them back on time and honor any other terms of the agreement? That's good to know. A while back I borrowed (and returned within minutes) someone's Kabuto so I could breed it for the EggDex entry, and I'm glad to have confirmation that that's within the rules. This makes filling the Dex a lot less of a luck-based mission with the Shelter! It really sucks that people are being so selfish that this announcement was necessary, but it's always good to get clarification on the rules. Hopefully people will start following them a bit better now. Thanks, Garth.
my daughter is nameks verbuciana
Syladar's AvatarSyladar
ace.pngc.png
Ok, I want to make sure. Okay so in my trade thread I have it listed that I can buy ZC each time I get paid. In which, I have a list of orders Each user who offers something for ZC I explain to them of a possible wait, and if that is ok. If it gets to my payday and if im unable to buy zc (like for instance I have listed that there are times that my job may not pay me and I have to wait till next payday (which I get two paychecks instead) I message the users, and I also post this in my thread too, I explain the situation to them, and I make sure if it is ok they wait. I definitely don't want anyone unhappy. I love to help too No one prepays, and I don't like to accept any trades/gifts till I make sure the user received their ZC ```` but is this violating a rule? Like is it bad?
StarDustx's AvatarStarDustx
ultra.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Syladar

but is this violating a rule? Like is it bad?
I don't think so.. Your situation is basically the same as Tigris0124's, to which Garthic replied

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

What you're presenting is that you've got it listed that "I buy ZC at this stage each month", so each person who offers is fully aware of the situation at all times (Well, so long as they read - but the point is that you have the information there). So long as it's adhered to and there aren't constant issues (you never do know what's going to happen irl, after all, so some leeway is granted!), then that's fine!
OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound
champion.pnge.png
Okay, I have massive anxiety about reporting people, but I have a problem. So many people use various colors with absolutely no background. Now, I'm using a skin with a grey background, and just about every color blinds me. I know this is against the rules, but I see so many people breaking this specific rule I don't know what to do. I think I've asked a similar question, but I keep forgetting the answer. With so many people breaking the color rule, should I send one message to a Moderator and say "this is a list and proof of people using colors without backgrounds" or just report them individually? If individually, should I report them with a day in-between each report—so that I'm not reporting too much? I wouldn't want to bombard the staff with massive amounts of reports.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
If you report them individually, you don't need to wait a day between the reports. It's best if you report them immediately so the mods can quickly take care of them. You shouldn't have to worry about bombarding the staff with reports. They are here to help you. ^^ However, if you're nervous about doing that, you can pm a mod. However, keep in mind. You do have to provide evidence of those people breaking the rules and you have to keep a mind it may take a bit of time for a mod to get to it if they go offline. Edit: I'm mostly basing this off my experience with pming mods and reporting users.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound
champion.pnge.png
Would I contact a Super Moderator, if I did choose to do the PM route? (Since, there are lot of users - and I noticed Moderators are also breaking the color rules.) Also, thank you HowlingCat for answering my question.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
I would do it like this: Report the Mods breaking the color rules report them to the Super Mods. Everyone else, you can report them to a normal Mod.
Not quite correct, Howling - you'd report them to the staff manager. Me.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page