PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Important informations~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

mmmmarygray's Avatarmmmmarygray
ace.png
You can't edit them. It is saying you can't edit them because you can't edit it. There is no way to change that. You would have to ask the artist to change the setting so you are allowed to edit it.
A Pokemon Breeders Clan Current hunt: See my trade shop for more info! Art Credits
notpokemonash's Avatarnotpokemonash
superior.png
i have a debit card, but i cant make a paypal because im not 18 yet (yes, im old enough for a debit card, im 15) is there any other way i could buy zophan canisters without paypal?
Twenty One Pilots? More like too many pilots. ART - My own artwork. May upload to my tumblr (emotionaltoot) at some other point.
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
There is none at the moment.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
notpokemonash, I have a paypal and am only 17. You can still make one I think.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
Notpokemonash you can still use Paypal with your debit card without creating an account. When you click the buy now button on the ZC page and it redirects you to Paypal, it gives you the option of logging in to Paypal or paying with a debit card without having an account.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
notpokemonash's Avatarnotpokemonash
superior.png
oh thanks! ill make sure to buy some zophan canisters if i have enough in my card :)
Wyk's AvatarWyk
grandmaster.pngss.png
Hello I have a few questions. I would like to lend my shiny charm box for free, just asking for a collateral. Would it be against the rules? If it is not, then would my dead shiny charms disappear? And last is about breeding. If I have a hunt, and I am stating on my profile that I need breeders, some player is breeding for me and at the end of the hunt I gift them the shiny pokemon dex entry as an appreciation. Would it be considered paying?

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; fighting.png 0

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page