PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding trading in official games

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

lichgender's Avatarlichgender
Geez, people were cloning or hacking valuable Pokemon in the core games and making a profit off of them? That's pretty scummy. If it were just a giveaway, then whatever, I have a few sit-around-and-look-pretty cloned shinies in ORAS from giveaway blogs, but flat out creating faking Pokemon to sell? People suck sometimes. Completely understand the ban. Hopefully less people get scammed outta stuff now with illegitimate shinies :{
Icon by me :)
maybe? idk i was watching an offical tourmament and saw a shiny incinaroar IN AN PREMEIER BALL (sorry about spelling)
Credit To Levian Wonder For The New And Amazing Badass Avatar
MegaPeaka's AvatarMegaPeaka
wait...no more shinies?!?!?!
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
I use some cheating devices (no websites) however if I ever gave away things like event Pokemon at least I did it free and told people straight up that it was cheated into the game. I wouldn't lie about something like that. Making a profit though? I'm not to surprised to hear that. I have seen people trying to sell game carts with all Pokemon (5-6ivs on everything) gotten 'ligit' in the game, normal and event Pokemon. I always laugh at it. I wouldn't pay full price for that cart.

QUOTE originally posted by MegaPeaka

wait...no more shinies?!?!?!
i beleive that people organizing trades here is now Banned.
Banyanas's AvatarBanyanas
Man that's a real shame: i dont record my shiny hunts (lol who wants to see 5 hours of me soft-resetting on the same mon) and even if i did it seems i cant sell my shinies. maybe i can find someone willing to buy 10 boxes of shines on other sites where it's allowed. EDIT: can we still do raffles or giveaways with our mainline shinies? I have a bunch i need to offload anyways, so maybe a few could go to to good homes
KenshiWolf's AvatarKenshiWolf
when i traded my spare legends/shinies i tended to make it clear in my post which ones i could confirm where legit (i or a friend caught) and which ones i can't confirm/which ones i felt where sketchy. It sucks that people are messing up a perfectly good avanue of trading for the rest of us because they can't keep their greedy nonsense out of things.
Icon made by my awesome sibling MossyMoss
If you're not getting anything in return then it's fine. The issue here is people profiting from these practices. We know this messes around the people who do it legit, which we're really sorry for, but at the same time... Like I said before. If Nintendo can't successfully screen these things then we can't either. There's simply no way of verifying anything, shy of someone recording everything - and let's be honest, that's just ridiculous, really. But... That's the situation we're presented with :/
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
... [pained look] [just shakes head and walks away]
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
uh, okay? i never seen this issue go down. Never seen an issue with clones but, if you giys see something then i guess its a nono

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page