PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 256257258259260··· 321322323

1k eggs in to my hunt, I've gotten 2 Albinos and like 5 shinies today. I'm working with Uber, HM, Charm, and Z crystal. Hoping for a melan in the next 124 eggs (I've hatched nearly 200 so far today)
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
hihi! it's been a while. your permanent resident NobodyMono is back! decided to start a new chain cause that 10k G Meowth chain and no melan is sad asf. I have been hunting dwebble due to my type races. i'm still early in my chain, only 3580 in and no melan. I have expected this, but I'm hoping this bday week bonus and the upcoming type race finally give me a melan. But of not, there is always the goal of reaching 10k dwebble without melan : D.. pls no. sEdit: whehwiiqhwiqoqj. I FINALLY HATCHED MY FIRST MELAN DX
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Rainee's AvatarRainee
I have full boosts on today. 500+ minccino eggs have been hatched. All of them have been a delta minccino. That's over 5k DP wasted and no melan :'D
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
2.2k+ on Sprigatito and no melans. A good amount of shinies, but my albinos are becoming extremely rare. My brother and I started this hunt on the same day and he's already gotten 2 melans on a similar chain. And I, as the DM, am an hour late to D&D because I wanted to use all my adopts before reset and have nothing to show for it. Oof.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I have full boosts and I'm almost at 18k, last melan was like 1k or so eggs ago. Give me melans to sell Sally!
I hatched 322 eggs yesterday, im at a 1.1k chain. 10 shinies. 2 albinos. No melans rockruff PLEASE. I just wanna complete my rockruff living dex
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Up to 3,000 since the last melan in this chain. My special rate has plummeted as well, barely getting any shinies/albinos
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
man how did I get two albinos today and only one using the z crystal. it seems the crystal was actually a albino repellent !
Quindecim's AvatarQuindecim
I should've taken the hint when my first Melan Bergmite showed within ~110 eggs. I wanted to try and see if I could hatch a second for dexing Avalugg purposes and now I'm 1.1k in and suffering before Type Race. RIP me i guess!!
avatar made by emmuffin on the PMD sprite repository!
Gem217's AvatarGem217
After 7152 eggs I got my melan male woobat! Rather than waste the uber charm I thought I'd try for a matching female. Nearly 8.5k now and I'm praying it doesn't take another 5k 🙈
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc

Pages: 123··· 256257258259260··· 321322323

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page