PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 320321322

caramel's Avatarcaramel
6.4k chain, almost .5 and a 96% melan chance boost. That tournament really knocked me over on the double fire v~wave. I wonder if I'll get a free melan at 100% for all the trouble hmhm Don't mean to be greedy, but sally can I have 2 melans before galars release? It's been two months of this and I don't even like vulpix anymore. Almost free, almost free.. Edit: Guess complaining actually does work cause I got two melans yesterday lol
Avatar made by me for my use only!
miha's Avatarmiha
That might be a stupid question, but how does that additional melan chance work? For a while I thought that it meant that when I hatch an albino or shiny there is a x chance that it also hatches albino. But that kind of seems to be really high. My own 25,5% is already pretty nice but nowhere near Då Mëløñ Pårty's 96%. If it was the way I thought at first melans would drop signidicanlty in value or am I thinking wrong about this whole thing?
Dia's AvatarDia

QUOTE originally posted by miha

That might be a stupid question, but how does that additional melan chance work? For a while I thought that it meant that when I hatch an albino or shiny there is a x chance that it also hatches albino. But that kind of seems to be really high. My own 25,5% is already pretty nice but nowhere near Då Mëløñ Pårty's 96%. If it was the way I thought at first melans would drop signidicanlty in value or am I thinking wrong about this whole thing?
the percentage shown on the shiny hunting page for melans and shinies isn't the percent chance of getting one, but the boost you receive. here's a quote from the Wiki that explains it in terms of shiny hunting:

Quote from Guide:Shiny Hunting page

With every egg of the same Pokémon that you hatch, you will add on to your chain, and improve your chances for finding a shiny. You can check how high your chances are on the Shiny Hunting Page. Remember that the number shown is not the probability of getting a shiny, but rather the boost of getting one. For example, a chain of 40 Pokémon or higher gives you a 3,996% boost to finding shinies, but that's not a 3,996% chance of finding a shiny.
it's the same principle for the melan chance. so the 96%/25.5% is just the boost (aka multiplier) applied to the regular chance of getting a melan.
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
miha's Avatarmiha
Thank you Dia. I only looked into the wiki and not the guide. That makes it more clear :D Sooo... I guess today is also not the day for a melan for me. It seems I always need a very much higher Bonus
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
wasted 3 crystals on 3.6k stupid dinosaurs can i get one single melan please god
33Mari44's Avatar33Mari44
My first troll party of the hunt...I'm surprised i went that long without one.
Collecting these summons!
Rage Feathers 28 / 1000
Ice Fang 0 / 1000
Thunder Fang 2 / 1000
Fire Fang 0 / 1000
Eclipse Flutes 37 / 200
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
I need somewhere to complain, I get sad with every party I hatch, over and over and no melano to me, almost 7200 eggs hatched on this chain, doing at least 300 eggs a day, but it seems that it's never enough, I run out of money every single day, trying to get as much DCPs as possible, to hatch a normal pokémon at this point, i am feeling like a clown, I have everything to boost the chances with the exception of Crystals. Why can't I have a little luck? Some simpathy from Sally would mean the world to me, I mean, I am about to quit this hunt at the moment a black lizard hatches with his purple sparkles, but I really would love to get more than one, a brazilian boy is gotta renew his babe's hm somehow ok, imma complain more, I have never in my live seen so many troll parties, there was a day with over 3 and in all of them I cried out loud: "I JUST WANT ONE OF YOU TO HATCH BLACK, COULD YOU PLEASE?"
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
haha trolls

• Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Been a while since my last melan, at 9.6k this is a bit harsh

Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
wait? im posting again? yes another troll party >:( one of the slots is even the same i-

edit: another troll the next day

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page