PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 333435

Toxel's AvatarToxel
using! thank you
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Oh! My friend Hope8970's using your template.
they/he avatar by me
I’ll be using this! Thanks for making it!
Avatar by safi of Quark, who was designed for me by CloverPatch My username used to be Cosmere413.
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
Today is an exciting day for me because I finally figured out how to properly fix the margin issues I was having with Firefox! Previously, I was using a really hacky solution to try to detect if Firefox was being used and defining different margin sizes if it was. This worked in most cases, but occasionally it would cause new problems. As of today, my template no longer has these issues! I highly recommend everyone who is using my template to update their 'about me' with the new code. No BBCode has been changed, just the CSS (everything in the [style] tag). If you made CSS customizations before, you will need to make note of what changes you made so you can make them again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. If anyone has any questions, I'm here to help. If anyone finds any new problems with this template, please let me know. I have tested it, but it's possible that I missed something.
MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne
Lovely template~ I will be using this, Thank you for sharing it! ^^
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
oooo this is really neat and Ill probably change my current one to it (current one has way more tabs then I need atm :'D) Thanks for sharing its lovely :)
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Moijras's AvatarMoijras
Using this XD
pfp made by a friend off-site
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Thank you for sharing this! This is just what I've been looking for and I love it so far. One small thing though; it seems like when I hover over a link, the colours being used are not part of my skin colours. Instead, it looks like the green colours from PFQ's default skin are being used. Here's a screenshot of what I mean.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
Thank you for using it! I'm glad you love it! While it may look like hovered links use the default skin green, they actually use a slightly darkened version of the "Title background" color defined in your skin. This is what it looks like when I view your about (with my site skin): screenshot
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Oooh. Thank you for clarifying! I didn't realize my title background colour was so green ><

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page