PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 333435

romeow's Avatarromeow
epic. I'll be using this !
SebKuro's AvatarSebKuro
Using! Thanks so much for sharing, I love the simple style to this! :D
Buying for GP. Send me a PM! Avatar/Icon drawn by niku-nuku. Top 3 Future hunts!
89/2,000
22/2,000
15/2,000
BriarlightSys's AvatarBriarlightSys
I'll definitely be using this! Every other template I found was really hard to work with (as someone who gets frustrated easily and knows nothing about code), but this is working spectacularly for me!
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I'll be using this! These are really nice and simple :D
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi
how do i rename the tabs???
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +92,432
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Buy some S/A/D, summons, mega stones, and more! does anyone have a melanistic solosis or ZC for trade? TELL ME NOW :D Avatar by Thyali for MY USE
To rename tabs, look for this part of the code near the top and replace 'Tab 1' etc. with what you want: [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal wrap][ul][li]Tab 1[/li][li]Tab 2[/li][li]Tab 3[/li][li]Tab 4[/li][li]Tab 5[/li][li]Tab 6[/li][/ul]
★ Credits in my About Me ★
for
for
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi

QUOTE originally posted by GalaxyHeartbeats

To rename tabs, look for this part of the code near the top and replace 'Tab 1' etc. with what you want: [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal wrap][ul][li]Tab 1[/li][li]Tab 2[/li][li]Tab 3[/li][li]Tab 4[/li][li]Tab 5[/li][li]Tab 6[/li][/ul]
Tysm :)
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
Thank you GalaxyHeartbeats. I haven't had much time to be on this weekend, so thanks for helping.
I've had this bookmarked for days so I could finally use it once I commissioned an avatar and had access to my laptop. Thanks so much for making this (and for letting it be accessible to everyone!), it's easily my favourite 'About Me' skin I've found :)
Avatar made for me by Ameyoru There = a place; Their = ownership; They're = they are Your = ownership; You're = you are
Rabbitheart's AvatarRabbitheart
I love this template! I hope that it's alright that I've used it for my profile! ♥

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page